PA is flooding the subscription model market...

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

guys, i just received an email about another supscription, it seems they put every plugin series as subscription model... wtf is up with them? i think about unsubscribing their newsletter, they got on my nerves. still awesome products but whats up with their marketing? it gets more annoying than their pre-release demos and no price mentioning. now their vouchers are nearly laughable with those ridiculous full prices. but the same time they write every few days about new plugins and new subscriptions.

im so glad i bought so many plugins from them in the past but i doubt this will return how they evolved. LION is interesting but i guess this will cost 300$ and intro prices 200 $ ;D they wanna push you more and more to their subscription models if you REALLY wanna have the stuff not pverpriced.

sure, take it or leave it, i know...
DAW FL Studio Audio Interface Focusrite Scarlett 1st Gen 2i2 CPU Intel i7-7700K 4.20 GHz, RAM 32 GB Dual-Channel DDR4 @2400MHz Corsair Vengeance. MB Asus Prime Z270-K, GPU Gainward 1070 GTX GS 8GB NT Be Quiet DP 550W OS Win10 64Bit

I unsubscribed from their mailing list about a month ago, looks like I made the right decision.

Tomorrow UA subscription, Monday other, Tuesday other. Bye Plugin Alliance. It's a nightmare.

lol yeah before long they will have 12+ subs variations to choose from
"There is no strength in numbers... have no such misconception... but when you need me be assured I won't be far away."

Used to be among my favourites and i happily owned many of their plugins. Now for months i don't even bother opening their emails.

ok good to know i thought im just a PA troll now but im glad not yet... unsubscribed now. i will follow the topics here before getting continuously annoyed by PA.
DAW FL Studio Audio Interface Focusrite Scarlett 1st Gen 2i2 CPU Intel i7-7700K 4.20 GHz, RAM 32 GB Dual-Channel DDR4 @2400MHz Corsair Vengeance. MB Asus Prime Z270-K, GPU Gainward 1070 GTX GS 8GB NT Be Quiet DP 550W OS Win10 64Bit

I want to make a joke about this but I just can't.
It's like trying to parody Trump. At some point you just can't invent something more ridiculous than what is actually happening.

I just ignore them and use the energy on something positive, good, and not marketing centered.

I left them long ago, their mails, and socaled "deals" as well, didnt miss them for one seccond, glad they are past me :-)

Their plugs collect dust now, in lack of substance

What a waste
HM

I don't get it. When the MEGA bundle subscription was released, some people wished more flexible subscription offers. Now they add more possibilties (again without taking away anything else), and again all people here seems just to be upset and for a sudden all of there plug ins are bullshit, anyway. I think that e.g. an Unfiltered Audio subscription option would be a nice addition, and can not see any evil in it, sorry.

Last edited by Vortifex on Mon May 17, 2021 1:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Yeah real spam from them ! I doubt their new "deal of our life" is really working as they want.I received the 6 bucks subscription email too...nothing to say...i feel sorry for maag audio...

I unsubscribed today also. It’s getting on my nerves.

Flexible subscriptions are a good idea. But flexible would mean that I can choose what I want. For example 0,5 dollar a month for any plugin I like to rent. Choose 10 plugins and pay 5 dollars. I‘m pretty sure that it would be a better solution than inventing new subscription models every other day.

Klinke wrote: Thu Sep 05, 2019 2:14 pm I don't get it. When the MEGA bundle subscription was released, some people wished more flexible subscription offers. Now they add more possibilties (again without taking away anything else), and again all people here seems just to be upset and for a sudden all of there plug ins are bullshit, anyway. I think that e.g. an Unfiltered Audio subscription option would be a nice addition, and can not see any evil in it, sorry.
At $5.99 per month, you'll reach the price of buying them outright (at previous sale prices) in just over a year.

whatever floats your sub
Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

Return to “Effects”