PA is flooding the subscription model market...

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

martinjuenke wrote: Tue Sep 10, 2019 8:24 pm
reggie1979 wrote: Tue Sep 10, 2019 8:22 pm
vurt wrote: Tue Sep 10, 2019 7:12 pmyoure weird.
And you are not? :lol:
No, he‘s vurt.
If Vurt is weird, is someone who's weird a Vurt ?
More BPM please

It's the same difference.

Can you initiate more than one license transfer (to different buyers) in one month? Did anyone try if it works? I sold one plugin last week and I found a buyer for a 2nd one, but I am not sure if transfer will go through.

HcDoom wrote: Tue Sep 10, 2019 9:39 pm Can you initiate more than one license transfer (to different buyers) in one month? Did anyone try if it works? I sold one plugin last week and I found a buyer for a 2nd one, but I am not sure if transfer will go through.
I‘m highly interested in that thing as well!

HcDoom wrote: Tue Sep 10, 2019 9:39 pm Can you initiate more than one license transfer (to different buyers) in one month? Did anyone try if it works? I sold one plugin last week and I found a buyer for a 2nd one, but I am not sure if transfer will go through.
No you can't. But don't worry, we were told over a month ago that they're working very hard to solve this problem they created themselves when "lifting the restrictions" (like the "you can only sell to one person per month" restriction-lift, or "no more transfer cap" restriction-lift). I'm sure they're working really hard at it.
“In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded.”

Wonder if they can code DSP if this is so overwhelming for them.

I transferred 2 licences last month to two different buyers. Seems to work.

Well, that is good news. Seems for a while they were just being pricks about the whole thing.

dionenoid wrote: Tue Sep 10, 2019 9:08 pm
martinjuenke wrote: Tue Sep 10, 2019 8:24 pm
reggie1979 wrote: Tue Sep 10, 2019 8:22 pm
vurt wrote: Tue Sep 10, 2019 7:12 pmyoure weird.
And you are not? :lol:
No, he‘s vurt.
If Vurt is weird, is someone who's weird a Vurt ?
vurt's a one off ...

Truer words were never spoken, but he has some nerve calling me "weird" :lol:

reggie1979 wrote: Tue Sep 10, 2019 11:36 pm Truer words were never spoken, but he has some nerve calling me "weird" :lol:
i would take it as a compliment ... :wink:

I'm glad i'm not the only one annoyed by PA. But this subscription thing is definitely the future, and that bugs me, i prefer to own the plugins, and a rent to own system would appeal more tbh.
Don't trust those with words of weakness, they are the most aggressive

LeVzi wrote: Wed Sep 11, 2019 5:17 am I'm glad i'm not the only one annoyed by PA. But this subscription thing is definitely the future, and that bugs me, i prefer to own the plugins, and a rent to own system would appeal more tbh.
why has this subscription things to be the future? i dont accept that as a given fact, and you shouldn‘t too!

jochicago wrote: Tue Sep 10, 2019 7:31 pmthe sport Americans call Foot Ball, which consists of people using their hands...
Makes sense.

:help:
LeVzi wrote: Wed Sep 11, 2019 5:17 amthis subscription thing is definitely the future
Not if no one signs up. Vote with your wallets, guys!

Unfortunately there are a lot of stupid people out there who fall for their marketing hype.

soulone82 wrote: Wed Sep 11, 2019 9:04 am
jochicago wrote: Tue Sep 10, 2019 7:31 pmthe sport Americans call Foot Ball, which consists of people using their hands...
Makes sense.

:help:
LeVzi wrote: Wed Sep 11, 2019 5:17 amthis subscription thing is definitely the future
Not if no one signs up. Vote with your wallets, guys!

Unfortunately there are a lot of stupid people out there who fall for their marketing hype.
Why do you really feel it is necessary to insult people because they choose an option that is better suited to them? You are so much smarter because you shell hundreds of dollars for software that depreciates by about half the minute you register it?

Return to “Effects”