Klanghelm EQ announced for Easter time next year

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
DC8C SDRR VUMT deluxe

Damn, each day AI gets better and better.. At times I almost believed it was a real person!

Btw, it already sounds kinda arrogant. I hope it'll never turn into a real menace.

kingozrecords wrote: Sun Jan 03, 2021 3:09 am
Unaspected wrote: Sat Jan 02, 2021 10:49 pm
bmanic wrote: Sat Jan 02, 2021 9:34 pm I still think he is an AI. Somebody is having a lot of fun with it.
This. 100% this.
Once I figure sustained side with haas and re-route to summed split stereo ensuring linear phase and I can do it with only one delay, then it'll be perfect. Here's what I have so far:
https://youtu.be/V-RURjOzP7E

If this method were to be employed with an eq, It'd be the end of slap and reverb for vocals and the beginning of something different. Of course, it might be someone inspired My method of course arguably - or who had the similar notion.

I have to admit though, that slate air effect is pretty interesting with what it can do with the voice. And of course with the two ideas combined, bad.
How can I get signed to king oz records?
I make progressive grunge.

Local Man wrote: Sun Jan 03, 2021 4:41 am
bmanic wrote: Sat Jan 02, 2021 9:34 pm I still think he is an AI. Somebody is having a lot of fun with it.
This. 100% this.
Once I figure sustained side with haas and re-route to summed split stereo ensuring linear phase and I can do it with only one delay, then it'll be perfect. Here's what I have so far:

If this method were to be employed with an eq, It'd be the end of slap and reverb for vocals and the beginning of something different. Of course, it might be someone inspired My method of course arguably - or who had the similar notion.

I have to admit though, that slate air effect is pretty interesting with what it can do with the voice. And of course with the two ideas combined, bad.
Real records? There's money to be had? Well, if you had the skills in your mind you could PM me, sure.

If you've lots of time, plenty to bolster and floss, make friends. That and distrokid pro's really all it takes. Comes down to you being able to get subscribers for that account (the bot from distro that posted for you).

Some people pay for that of course. Works for bots most times; but not for people and brands, their counts go down.

gl either way. But odds are Klanghelm's EQ will be handy, I like the lustre of Klanghelm, wholesome.

3 Pages in... already another Gamechanger. :oops:
The art of knowing is knowing what to ignore.

Distrokid Pro's. Brilliant! :lol:

kingozrecords wrote: Sun Jan 03, 2021 4:53 am If you've lots of time, plenty to bolster and floss, make friends.
:-?

kingozrecords wrote: Sun Jan 03, 2021 4:53 am
Local Man wrote: Sun Jan 03, 2021 4:41 am
This. 100% this.

Real records? There's money to be had? Well, if you had the skills in your mind you could PM me, sure.

If you've lots of time, plenty to bolster and floss, make friends. That and distrokid pro's really all it takes. Comes down to you being able to get subscribers for that account (the bot from distro that posted for you).

Some people pay for that of course. Works for bots most times; but not for people and brands, their counts go down.

gl either way. But odds are Klanghelm's EQ will be handy, I like the lustre of Klanghelm, wholesome.
Can I get signed to king oz records too? I make deep lofi bumchikawawa. Can you help me with sustained side haas effect though? I havn't really got a handle on it yet. I'm okay with distrokid pro's.

And King Oz junks up another thread....

Wasn't like everyone really wanted to talk about another EQ

But its Klanghelm. :!: :hyper:
EnergyXT3 - LMMS - FL Studio | Roland SH201 - Waldorf Rocket | SoundCloud - Bandcamp

I'm looking forward to it. Surely it'll bring something unique :tu: :party:

Big fan of MJUC & SDRR, very interested in this EQ :D
"Micro Kid speaks digi-talk.."

-+-+

where is Tony btw? did he survive 2020?

minkray wrote: Tue Jan 05, 2021 5:27 pm where is Tony btw? did he survive 2020?
the Klanghelm website looks like it's being updated.. so yeah.. :)
https://klanghelm.com/contents/main.html

Return to “Effects”