d16 announces Godfazer - Advanced modulation unit

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

el-bo (formerly ebow) wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 1:09 pm
HunterKiller wrote: Tue Oct 22, 2019 11:53 am
You know, when God gave that commandment to the Hebrews on Mt.Sinai...
That's like me saying, "You know, when Goldilocks sat down to eat porridge..."
HunterKiller wrote: Tue Oct 22, 2019 11:53 am...so whether you completely reject Him...
I no more need to reject God than I do Santa Claus.
HunterKiller wrote: Tue Oct 22, 2019 11:53 am..you still come under the laws He spoke...
I literally don't. Nobody "spoke" anything.
HunterKiller wrote: Tue Oct 22, 2019 11:53 am...you don't use the Creator's names profanely
I can't use the creator's name at all. There is no creator.

You are free to believe whatever you wish, just don't try to apply your beliefs to the rest of us :tu:

:o and on a sunday!

you're going to end up in hull, which is worse than hell :scared:

cool, just got it with the coupon in my account(had emails deactivated somehow) - only missing Tekturon & Repeater now, maybe they'll have a sale one day? Never was a coupon for either of those...

repeater was on sale recently, Date of Purchase: 2019-06-19. well, as recently as june anyway,
Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

Sooner or later you'll find those in Sell & Buy. Actually I'm hoping for a combination of those two delay plugins kinda like how D16 combined the modulation plugins to create Godfazer.

N/M.
Last edited by Mushy Mushy on Sun Oct 27, 2019 2:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"I was wondering if you'd like to try Magic Mushrooms"
"Oooh I dont know. Sounds a bit scary"
"It's not scary. You just lose a sense of who you are and all that sh!t"

el-bo (formerly ebow) wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 1:09 pm There is no creator.
And how do you know this ? Been around for 13.7 Billion years to watch the big bang ? Someone or something had to light the fuse.

You can't say for sure there isn't a creator any more than someone else can say for certain there is.

I'm not in any way religious but I can't get my head around the concept that "stuff just is". If you keep breaking it down to smaller and smaller pieces "reality" must have had some designer at some point (who decided there would be Atoms and Molecules etc). Some old guy in a long white beard guiding all our lives ? No but I believe there's something beyond our limited grasp of Reality.
el-bo (formerly ebow) wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 1:09 pmYou are free to believe whatever you wish, just don't try to apply your beliefs to the rest of us :tu:
I agree but your statment does sort of contradict itself no ?

Anyway I'm sure Mom will be along in a moment to send us all to our rooms so I'm....... :arrow:

Godfazer....great sounding plugin that I plan to add to my arsenal next month. :tu:
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

I got an offer of 25 euro which is hard to resist.
Still, as far as phasing goes, I give the edge to Phasis from NI.

Double. Grrr!

If there was a god he wouldn't have let the 80s exist. That's all the proof I need.

Mushy Mushy wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 2:13 pm If there was a god he wouldn't have let the 80s exist. That's all the proof I need.
unless he did it to force mankind to create the 90s and grunge :o

for does he not move in mysterious ways?

Teksonik wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 1:50 pm
And how do you know this ? Been around for 13.7 Billion years to watch the big bang ? Someone or something had to light the fuse.

You can't say for sure there isn't a creator any more than someone else can say for certain there is.

I'm not in any way religious but I can't get my head around the concept that "stuff just is". If you keep breaking it down to smaller and smaller pieces "reality" must have had some designer at some point (who decided there would be Atoms and Molecules etc). Some old guy in a long white beard guiding all our lives ? No but I believe there's something beyond our limited grasp of Reality.
el-bo (formerly ebow) wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 1:09 pmYou are free to believe whatever you wish, just don't try to apply your beliefs to the rest of us :tu:

Anyway I'm sure Mom will be along in a moment to send us all to our rooms so I'm....... :arrow:

Godfazer....great sounding plugin that I plan to add to my arsenal next month. :tu:
I don't buy the idea of design, and therefore have no need for a designer. I can see why It is hard to get one's head around the concept that "stuff just is", and I don't suppose there are many people who would even want to. For me, it just is.

Of course, I don't know my beliefs to be true, which is why i generally them to myself. My beliefs are my own and I don't need the agreement of others to validate them. And I don't bring up my opinion apropos of nothing, but if people are going to start making claims that I am subject to 'Gods' will, laws etc., then I'll speak up.

I guess I understand the charge of contradiction. But really, i only speak in definitive terms to deflect back at those who do the same. I certainly don't expect others to live in alignment with my personal beliefs.

vurt wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 1:15 pm
you're going to end up in hull, which is worse than hell :scared:
I believe, that in New Zealand, they are pretty much the same thing.

vurt wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 2:18 pm unless he did it to force mankind to create the 90s and grunge :o

You have a valid point. Have I ever told you how much I love the 80s :D

el-bo (formerly ebow) wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 2:20 pm
Teksonik wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 1:50 pm

I don't buy the idea of design, and therefore have no need for a designer. I can see why It is hard to get one's head around the concept that "stuff just is", and I don't suppose there are many people who would even want to. For me, it just is.

Of course, I don't know my beliefs to be true, which is why i generally them to myself. My beliefs are my own and I don't need the agreement of others to validate them. And I don't bring up my opinion apropos of nothing, but if people are going to start making claims that I am subject to 'Gods' will, laws etc., then I'll speak up.

I guess I understand the charge of contradiction. But really, i only speak in definitive terms to deflect back at those who do the same. I certainly don't expect others to live in alignment with my personal beliefs.
good, because me and goldilocks would have needed a quick word otherwise...

Mushy Mushy wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 2:24 pm
vurt wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 2:18 pm unless he did it to force mankind to create the 90s and grunge :o

You have a valid point. Have I ever told you how much I love the 80s :D
i liked the 80s tbh,i discovered drugs and sex towards the end of the decade :hihi:

Return to “Effects”