New SPRING reverb coming from EVENTIDE

VST, AU, etc. plug-in Virtual Effects discussion
Calenberger
KVRian
884 posts since 8 Sep, 2019 from Calenberg

Post Thu Jan 16, 2020 12:02 am

Spring Reverb models the sound and character of popular spring reverbs found in guitar amplifiers, popularized by Surf, Garage and Rockabilly music. Spring takes this a step further by allowing manipulation of physical parameters not normally available in a real spring tank. The results vary from faithful recreations of real springs to distinctive new sounds that push the physical boundaries of reverb.

This vintage reverb sound originally derived from the reflections of sound waves traveling through springs has been given an overhaul for the 21st century and beyond. Eventide Spring contains two different sized ‘spring tanks’ along with ability to morph between one and three springs. Easily program The Ribbon to seamlessly transition between any two settings in real time! The added tube-amp-style tremolo can be routed before or after the spring resulting in an unrivaled ability to craft your own unique reverb sound. Alter the intensity by changing the tremolo depth and adjust the tremolo rate in Hz, or note value when tempo-sync’d to your project.

Want more control of your tone? Spring has controls to independently manipulate the damping frequency for both the Low and High end. Get even more ring from your spring by adjusting the amount of metallic Resonance present in the High Damping frequency. Guitarists love the revered surfer vibe but all creative musicians will find that Spring makes any synthesizer, drum, or vocal stand out in a mix.

Intro price: 29$
Even cheaper at JRR with coupon Group

https://www.eventideaudio.com/products/ ... erb/spring
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, kanntu meine musi hoeren da:
https://sonoryth.bandcamp.com/
Signature Sound

JerGoertz
KVRAF
2716 posts since 20 Feb, 2004

Re: New SPRING reverb coming from EVENTIDE

Post Thu Jan 16, 2020 12:40 am

Do you know if this is free for Anthology XI owners? I didn't see anything on Eventide's product page indicating one way or the other.
A well-behaved signature.

SLiC
KVRAF
4542 posts since 2 Dec, 2004 from North Wales

Post Thu Jan 16, 2020 1:10 am

Just got it from JJR - will put up my thoughts later when I have tried it with my guitar, but it looks good for 24 bucks!
i7 Win 10 PC+ Surface, BWS and StudioOne, X32, DM12, Odyssey, P8, 500hp+ Eurorack, Elektron A4, RYTM, Deluge, OP-Z, TD27 V Drums, Guitars, Basses and Amps

mrcipher
KVRer
11 posts since 4 Oct, 2019

Post Thu Jan 16, 2020 2:28 am

Interesting, although I already have Twangström, for this price it's intriguing.

Calenberger
KVRian

Post Thu Jan 16, 2020 3:06 am

JerGoertz wrote:
Thu Jan 16, 2020 12:40 am
Do you know if this is free for Anthology XI owners? I didn't see anything on Eventide's product page indicating one way or the other.
I have the Anthology XI, but don‘t see it included (same as SP2016 reverb). However, for 24 bucks this is a no brainer for me.
Signature Sound

SLiC
KVRAF

Post Thu Jan 16, 2020 3:12 am

Price of a preset pack! Tempo sync tremolo is nice, I like the Ribbon controller (fun mapped to spring tension) and I like the style layout as I have the others (blackhole etc) so everything is easy to use and set up.

First no brainer of 2020 for me!
i7 Win 10 PC+ Surface, BWS and StudioOne, X32, DM12, Odyssey, P8, 500hp+ Eurorack, Elektron A4, RYTM, Deluge, OP-Z, TD27 V Drums, Guitars, Basses and Amps

Mushy Mushy
KVRAF
14241 posts since 7 Sep, 2008

Post Thu Jan 16, 2020 3:32 am

At what point do we say we have enough already? I have enough plugins to last me several lifetimes. And for that reason, Dragons: I’m out.
"I was wondering if you'd like to try Magic Mushrooms"
"Oooh I dont know. Sounds a bit scary"
"It's not scary. You just lose a sense of who you are and all that sh!t"

Calenberger
KVRian

Post Thu Jan 16, 2020 4:43 am

Spring time comes early this year!
Signature Sound

mgw38
KVRAF
2239 posts since 26 Jul, 2015 from Philadelphia

Post Thu Jan 16, 2020 4:51 am

JerGoertz wrote:
Thu Jan 16, 2020 12:40 am
The nice thing about Eventide is that they usually account for any new plugins you bought when you upgrade to the next Anthology bundle. It is fairly safe to pick it up at the JRR price. You should get a sufficiently reduced upgrade price for Anthology XII when that comes out.

Krakatau
KVRAF
5579 posts since 25 May, 2002 from Bobo-dioulasso\BF__Geneva/CH

Post Thu Jan 16, 2020 5:10 am

Calenberger wrote:
Thu Jan 16, 2020 4:43 am
Spring time comes early this year!
:lol:

subtle...

sqigls
KVRAF
4208 posts since 25 Dec, 2004 from Melbourne, Australia

Post Thu Jan 16, 2020 5:30 am

Mushy Mushy wrote:
Thu Jan 16, 2020 3:32 am
At what point do we say we have enough already? I have enough plugins to last me several lifetimes. And for that reason, Dragons: I’m out.
yeah i was doing fine until the dub drums audio example... damn dub drums

i was perfectly happy with AudioThing Springs and Twangstrom.

damn dub drums [shakes fist at dub drums]

something about this reverb, i also have shitloads of reverb pugins, but this one's gonna be tough to pass up.

Rickskii
KVRist
120 posts since 30 Jan, 2015

Post Thu Jan 16, 2020 5:48 am

Showing at 29 for me on JRR shop?

SLiC
KVRAF

Post Thu Jan 16, 2020 6:16 am

Rickskii wrote:
Thu Jan 16, 2020 5:48 am
Showing at 29 for me on JRR shop?
Put it in your basket and use 'GROUP' in the discount code box.

vurt
addled muppet weed
61577 posts since 26 Jan, 2003 from through the looking glass

Post Thu Jan 16, 2020 8:15 am

Mushy Mushy wrote:
reported!

Forgotten
KVRAF
9978 posts since 15 Apr, 2019 from Nowhere

Post Thu Jan 16, 2020 8:54 am

vurt wrote:
Thu Jan 16, 2020 8:15 am
Mushy Mushy wrote:
reported!
...and blocked!

Return to “Effects”