Kuassa Cerberus bass amp sim VST plugin

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hey what's up everyone?
I'm just having a really good time learning how to play bass, well at least practicing haha. Let's say that I'm playing the bass the way I would play a guitar, so maybe there's still something to fix here and there.
However, I just tried the Kuassa Cerberus bass amp sim VST plugin and felt really impressed by it. I'm pretty sure it could battle well with the newest plugins by Audio Assault and Neural DSP as well, maybe the cab section could be a little bit improved.
I made a short video test of it, what do you think?
I'm neither endorsed, nor sponsored by Kuassa, I'm just a metalhead who likes making gear reviews.
https://youtu.be/oIO-7zqngvk

i'm not a bassist per se so i wouldn't know a "good" bass sound if it slapped me in the face (get it? get it?). however, i recently got myself a bass, and the first thing i did was put Cerberus on it. immediately i thouhg, "yes, this is how a bass should sound". i didn't even try the other bass sims i have, Cerberus is just that good and versatile.
I don't know what to write here that won't be censored, as I can only speak in profanity.

Burillo wrote: Fri Jan 24, 2020 2:15 pm i'm not a bassist per se so i wouldn't know a "good" bass sound if it slapped me in the face (get it? get it?). however, i recently got myself a bass, and the first thing i did was put Cerberus on it. immediately i thouhg, "yes, this is how a bass should sound". i didn't even try the other bass sims i have, Cerberus is just that good and versatile.
X2
I have a svt bass amp, a kemper and every amp sim out there (pretty much). Cerberus always goes first.
“In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded.”

here as well. I don't have many, only the cubase internal and softube amp room and cerberus, but I only use cerberus. Like I nearly only use the Kuassa guitar amps.

I‘ve switched to PA Ampeg bass plugins as I personally like the sound a little better. I haven’t checked if a Cerberus license transfer is possible, but I‘d sell it for 50%. Let me know.

Return to “Effects”