Pulsar - Smasher 1176 emu free until 11th March

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

fese wrote: Sun Feb 09, 2020 7:24 am
Local Man wrote: Sun Feb 09, 2020 5:05 am
Halonmusic wrote: Sat Feb 08, 2020 11:36 pm iLok and 64bit only? Thanks but no thanks.
Do you ever walk into a restaurant you're not eating at, scream about what you are allergic to and then walk out?
:D
Although it’s not even comparable to allergies. It’s probably more like “I’VE NEVER TRIED THAT, I DON’T LIKE IT!!!”
:hihi:

enroe wrote: Sun Feb 09, 2020 8:12 am
Digivolt wrote: Sat Feb 08, 2020 12:41 pm Image

https://pulsar.audio/smasher/

Grab it while it's free, if it's half as good as their Mu Compressor then this is going to be a great freebie :hyper: :hyper: :o

only caveat that may put some users off is it uses iLok :scared:
The other caveat is the GUI wasting a lot of space. But it is a freebee!
Nahhh, that GUI is beautiful as is. :D

fese wrote: Sun Feb 09, 2020 10:25 am When you go into a restaurant to eat there, you do actually sign a contract, legally speaking. The contract is: you’ll get food, then you have to pay for it. It’s not a written contract, but it is one, same with other products and services you acquire. It’s how our world works. It’s just silly to go on a forum and whine about it in every thread about that particular restaurant because the food isn’t vegetarian/vegan/fructarian/whatever.
Why so emotional? Are you personally involved? :?: :?: :?:

Of course using an I-Lok-dongle is something else, because the dongle itself forces you
to sign an additional paper which is not necessary for your "original intent". Your "original intent"
is to use the plugin. Additionally you are forced to install the I-lok-software and to let
the dongle occupy one usb-slot.

In the "restaurant-parable" it is like you are forced to sign a dummy-insurance paper
with name and address before you even get a place. And here you see: In a restaurant
this would be a whimsical procedure.

But I understand why software-companies want to protect their product - that is
comprehensive. And - yes - "protection" would be a new independent topic.
fese wrote: Sun Feb 09, 2020 10:25 am Really, why do those anti-ilokers feel the compulsive need to enter any thread of an ilok product they don’t even intend to get and ooze the same old “ilok, thanks but no thanks” blurb? Do they need the attention? Are they on a mission?

I didn’t like ilok either before I got it, then I realized it’s not the end of the world. Could be better, could be worse, use it, don’t use it, but please, stop behaving as if it is some kind of scandalous conspiracy that you have to take a stand against.
Nothing wrong with that. If you are happy with your dongle then enjoy it!
free mp3s + info: andy-enroe.de songs + weird stuff: enroe.de

BACK TO THE PLUGIN or f**k OFF Please.
take it to the "but I don't want any f**king guitar lessons" thread. ok. The whole iLok debate has been done to death. hop it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L3dxMGzt5mU

Yeah no need to say it in every freaking thread...

Anyway, the sound of the Smasher is very stingy as I thought it would be. Stingy and brings up the ambience, which is just what one wants for parallel smash, so for me it worked really fine. Already used it to give great character to 4bit DAC FM drums :lol:
Soft Knees - Live 12, Diva, Omnisphere, Slate Digital VSX, TDR, Kush Audio, U-He, PA, Valhalla, Fuse, Pulsar, NI, OekSound etc. on Win11Pro R7950X & RME AiO Pro
https://www.youtube.com/@softknees/videos Music & Demoscene

fese wrote: Sun Feb 09, 2020 10:26 am Fake 3D knobs? Thanks , but no thanks! :D
Your prefer to look at real knobs I guess
Amazon: why not use an alternative

legendCNCD wrote: Mon Feb 10, 2020 12:47 pm Yeah no need to say it in every freaking thread...

Anyway, the sound of the Smasher is very stingy as I thought it would be. Stingy and brings up the ambience, which is just what one wants for parallel smash, so for me it worked really fine. Already used it to give great character to 4bit DAC FM drums :lol:
Where did you get a code to demo / authorise it?

cnt wrote: Sun Feb 09, 2020 12:31 pm
Aloysius wrote: Sun Feb 09, 2020 11:24 am everything ''crashes'' cube-arse. get a real daw.
Works totally fine in Cubase. :hug:
Confirmed ... no problems here in 10.5 Pro (Windows).

Smasher is an awesome plugin btw :hyper: Perfect for giving beats more density :love: I have already downloaded the demo for the Mu Compressor ... will be my next purchase.
Last edited by audiot on Mon Feb 10, 2020 7:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

double post ... sorry

VariKusBrainZ wrote: Mon Feb 10, 2020 6:56 pm
legendCNCD wrote: Mon Feb 10, 2020 12:47 pm Yeah no need to say it in every freaking thread...

When you hit the download button you get a code.
More BPM please

dionenoid wrote: Mon Feb 10, 2020 8:14 pm
VariKusBrainZ wrote: Mon Feb 10, 2020 6:56 pm

When you hit the download button you get a code.
Not me I just get the download :(

VariKusBrainZ wrote: Mon Feb 10, 2020 8:17 pm Not me I just get the download :(
There was an image at the bottom of the page showing the free key but seems to not be working now ?

504 error on pluginboutique page for this plug in.

Seems everyone has stormed the servers to get it.

P.S.clicked on the wrong link lmaoooo.

Needs a dongle?

I have ilok installed but Pulsar wants me to buy a dongle.

I got no key also.

P.S. I contacted Pulsar by email and they sent me the activation key,good sports. :D

Now I have another problem.

I activated it and installed it but it does not show in my DAW (Reaper)

I can see it in my plugins folder but the plugin does not want to play ball.

Dam Ilok,worst.

P.S. I loaded up Cakewalk by Bandlab and the plugin worked.

A Reaper issue.

Return to “Effects”