Arturia Released FX Collection Including 2 New Reverbs

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Yes the eternity

If I have a couple of the "xxx you will actually use" can I upgrade to the full FX collection? Or more accurately why can't I do this? Seems quite odd :shrug:

I've looked and looked and can't find an answer to what I thought would be a very common question.
"I was wondering if you'd like to try Magic Mushrooms"
"Oooh I dont know. Sounds a bit scary"
"It's not scary. You just lose a sense of who you are and all that sh!t"

Mushy Mushy wrote: Thu Jun 18, 2020 8:08 am If I have a couple of the "xxx you will actually use" can I upgrade to the full FX collection? Or more accurately why can't I do this? Seems quite odd :shrug:

I've looked and looked and can't find an answer to what I thought would be a very common question.
There isn't but I emailed them about this and they added discount to my account for the plugins I don't have. Was only 50% per plugin (I'm missing 2 reverbs) however I'm hoping the discount can be applied during one of their sales
Amazon: why not use an alternative

VariKusBrainZ wrote: Thu Jun 18, 2020 9:33 am
Mushy Mushy wrote: Thu Jun 18, 2020 8:08 am If I have a couple of the "xxx you will actually use" can I upgrade to the full FX collection? Or more accurately why can't I do this? Seems quite odd :shrug:

There isn't but I emailed them about this and they added discount to my account for the plugins I don't have. Was only 50% per plugin (I'm missing 2 reverbs) however I'm hoping the discount can be applied during one of their sales
Ah ok, thanks. That really is a bit stupid of them from a business perspective. If I had that "complete your bundle for €" button lingering in my account my GAS wouldn't be able to resist.
"I was wondering if you'd like to try Magic Mushrooms"
"Oooh I dont know. Sounds a bit scary"
"It's not scary. You just lose a sense of who you are and all that sh!t"

they do have that, on release of new bundle. for example, i bought the bundle of preamps, filters and compressors when compressors were introduced, and it cost me 99 EUR. i skipped out on the delays, but when reverbs were introduced, i got a 49 EUR upgrade offer to complete the bundle.
I don't know what to write here that won't be censored, as I can only speak in profanity.

Burillo wrote: Thu Jun 18, 2020 10:59 am they do have that, on release of new bundle. for example, i bought the bundle of preamps, filters and compressors when compressors were introduced, and it cost me 99 EUR. i skipped out on the delays, but when reverbs were introduced, i got a 49 EUR upgrade offer to complete the bundle.
Their upgrade offers arent consistent.

My upgrade offer was 149 and I own all the effects except 2 of the reverbs.
I also own Pigments, collection v7 and a couple of hardware devices.

they are consistent in a way, the first bundle of effects, was it cheaper when owned collection 6 or 7? i don't know anymore.
maybe i bought the first bundle second hand. i have all now, for €149 (sold the delays, i bit of a wobbly path).
but upgrade crossgrade paths, aren't mentioned, in my case, on one itme, because i asked, if i could sell it..
and strangely i get a beatifull offer, i see now, to buy v collection 7 for €299, form v collection 6. wow!
i have already v collection 7... and OB-Xa.. the account are messy, what can you sell or not. etc.
but there is consistency in offers, although i already have them.. strangely pigments 2 sales i don't see, in my account. i have pigments 2. but i agree, it isnt always that clear with arturia. but they offer nice prices, pigments, when it came out for €69, later cheaper i think, bought it right it a way. so for loyal customers there are discounts, when there are sales.

EDIT: @VarikuzBrainz that is indeed inconsistent... i went from 9 effects to full FX, first the delays, also owned filters. but sold, when i had the 9 effects. in the end i paid €149.

WasteLand wrote: Thu Jun 18, 2020 6:11 pm

EDIT: @VarikuzBrainz that is indeed inconsistent... i went from 9 effects to full FX, first the delays, also owned filters. but sold, when i had the 9 effects. in the end i paid €149.
Plus I have no direct upgrade path, I have to buy the separate reverbs I dont have.
Or pay 399 for the collection :dog:

VariKusBrainZ wrote: Thu Jun 18, 2020 6:21 pm
WasteLand wrote: Thu Jun 18, 2020 6:11 pm

Plus I have no direct upgrade path, I have to buy the separate reverbs I dont have.
Or pay 399 for the collection :dog:
wait for a sale, and contact arturia support (that is by the way one the best support, other companies don't answer, or it takes a while... they are very friendly..).
it can be that if you upgrade, in my account it states crossgrade from 9 effects, that you can sell the seperate effects, or effect bundles. it depends. i bought the 9 effects, because i had the filters and the delays?, the both i could sell.

Return to “Effects”