Who else did the Izotope Deal at Plugin Boutique?

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion

Did you get the bundle and what do you think?

Heck ya!
46%
maybe
15%
F%*#) Izotope
17%
F%*#) Plugin Boutique
2%
F%*#) Both of them and everyone else
21%

Total votes: 48

RELATED
PRODUCTS

Ploki wrote: Fri Feb 21, 2020 9:02 am no it looks like most of the new ozone 9 features only made it to Advanced.
I had the same feeling.

I got StutterEdit from this bargain. Everything else I either already have or don't need.

No. I see the Elements as just bait, to make the users upgrade to the full "advanced" versions for ridiculous prices. The rest are end of life products, with very tempting prices.

anoise wrote: Fri Feb 21, 2020 10:16 am No. I see the Elements as just bait, to make the users upgrade to the full "advanced" versions for ridiculous prices. The rest are end of life products, with very tempting prices.
Ridiculous? I got the whole MPS, so all advanced versions and Vocalsynth for “upgrade from any izotope paid product” for much cheaper than any other vendor.

I'll definitely get Iris.

I'll probably get Trash. Custom multiband distortion curves look like fun.

Stutteredit looks powerful, but I mainly do rock music so I don't know if I'd get much use out of it. I had some problems with volume balance as well on some of the presets when I demoed it.

I don't know how I would use breaktweaker.

Stutter edit is fun. For 9$ it's worth it just for some odd breaks here and there.
BreakTweaker is a drum machine. Its a good drum machine. but if you don't do electronic drums, then its pointless.

Return to “Effects”