Announcing new way of Analog Obsession

VST, AU, etc. plug-in Virtual Effects discussion
User avatar
Aloysius
KVRAF
34945 posts since 11 Aug, 2008 from another dimension

Post Mon Feb 24, 2020 1:08 am

I'm doing a full scan now. Been running since last night with an estimated time of 14.5 hours to go. Better safe than sorry.
Last edited by Aloysius on Mon Feb 24, 2020 1:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
Hi-de-Hi!

User avatar
sqigls
KVRAF
4756 posts since 25 Dec, 2004

Post Mon Feb 24, 2020 1:13 am

i'm not sure i like this "new way"

i'd be happy to support, but not for infected files.
I empathise greatly in this shit-show, but if it's true the Patreon files contain malware, they should obviously not be circulated. this is nuts

AnalogObsession
KVRist

Topic Starter

464 posts since 3 Oct, 2018

Post Mon Feb 24, 2020 1:26 am

I just scanned before uploading and there is no infected files.

Most interesting part is that my files not downloaded from existing server. Files from my external backup disk. Just uploaded on Mac to pcloud.

After uploading pcloud, i tested online and still no issue.

Can't understand what's wrong...
https://www.patreon.com/analogobsession Support for free VST2, VST3, AU for WIN & MAC

User avatar
sqigls
KVRAF
4756 posts since 25 Dec, 2004

Post Mon Feb 24, 2020 1:34 am

can anyone else verify this?...
TMaudio wrote:
Sun Feb 23, 2020 5:50 pm
So far, the new upload of BlackShow:

Arcabit

Trojan.Razy.D93744
BitDefender

Gen:Variant.Razy.603972
Emsisoft

Gen:Variant.Razy.603972 (B)
FireEye

Gen:Variant.Razy.603972
GData

Gen:Variant.Razy.603972
MAX

Malware (ai Score=82)

User avatar
Distorted Horizon
Banned
3896 posts since 17 Jan, 2017 from Planet of cats

Post Mon Feb 24, 2020 1:43 am

Just checked forementioned folders and ran virus check.. I should be clean. I downloaded vst3 files only.

AnalogObsession
KVRist

Topic Starter

464 posts since 3 Oct, 2018

Post Mon Feb 24, 2020 1:49 am

By the way, i dropped 32Bit support.

If your .zip files have 32Bit version, please download again and try.
https://www.patreon.com/analogobsession Support for free VST2, VST3, AU for WIN & MAC

AnalogObsession
KVRist

Topic Starter

464 posts since 3 Oct, 2018

Post Mon Feb 24, 2020 2:08 am

OAQ is ready to download!

Fully safe links. Dropped 32Bit support.

Please, support...

https://www.patreon.com/analogobsession
https://www.patreon.com/analogobsession Support for free VST2, VST3, AU for WIN & MAC

User avatar
antic604
KVRAF
10775 posts since 4 Jan, 2017 from Warsaw, Poland

Post Mon Feb 24, 2020 2:21 am

Damn, people are crafty. It says now "3 patrons, $14 / month" - how is that possible with $5, $10 and $15 tiers? :D
Music tech enthusiast
DAW, VST & hardware hoarder
My "music": https://soundcloud.com/antic604

User avatar
Aloysius
KVRAF
34945 posts since 11 Aug, 2008 from another dimension

Post Mon Feb 24, 2020 2:24 am

Probably it was $15 but some crafty politician managed to grab $1 / month.
Hi-de-Hi!

User avatar
Burillo
KVRAF
4331 posts since 15 Nov, 2006 from Hell

Post Mon Feb 24, 2020 3:01 am

antic604 wrote:
Mon Feb 24, 2020 2:21 am
Damn, people are crafty. It says now "3 patrons, $14 / month" - how is that possible with $5, $10 and $15 tiers? :D
more likely floating point rounding error :)

EDIT: there's a "make custom pledge" button, that presumably allows you to bypass the tier system.
From Russia with love
Our online jams (if you speak Russian - you're welcome to join!)

AnalogObsession
KVRist

Topic Starter

464 posts since 3 Oct, 2018

Post Mon Feb 24, 2020 3:05 am

Hi,

BlackShow, OSS, OAQ, HLQSE and Kolin ready to download.

If you're able, please support...

Thanks.

https://www.patreon.com/analogobsession
https://www.patreon.com/analogobsession Support for free VST2, VST3, AU for WIN & MAC

User avatar
Burillo
KVRAF
4331 posts since 15 Nov, 2006 from Hell

Post Mon Feb 24, 2020 3:11 am

AnalogObsession wrote:
Mon Feb 24, 2020 1:26 am
I just scanned before uploading and there is no infected files.

Most interesting part is that my files not downloaded from existing server. Files from my external backup disk. Just uploaded on Mac to pcloud.

After uploading pcloud, i tested online and still no issue.

Can't understand what's wrong...
I highly recommend scanning every upload with virustotal, not just the one antivirus that you are using. if one or two report an issue - it's probably a false positive (and you can contact the vendor and flag this). if there are quite a few matches - it's highly likely that you have a problem on your own machine, and it's not just your website.
From Russia with love
Our online jams (if you speak Russian - you're welcome to join!)

Vortifex
KVRAF
2459 posts since 1 Sep, 2016

Post Mon Feb 24, 2020 3:14 am

sqigls wrote:
Mon Feb 24, 2020 1:34 am
can anyone else verify this?...
TMaudio wrote:
Sun Feb 23, 2020 5:50 pm
So far, the new upload of BlackShow:

Arcabit

Trojan.Razy.D93744
BitDefender

Gen:Variant.Razy.603972
Emsisoft

Gen:Variant.Razy.603972 (B)
FireEye

Gen:Variant.Razy.603972
GData

Gen:Variant.Razy.603972
MAX

Malware (ai Score=82)
I uploaded the latest Windows VST version of Blackshow to Virustotal and it was clean.

https://www.virustotal.com/gui/file/109 ... /detection

AnalogObsession
KVRist

Topic Starter

464 posts since 3 Oct, 2018

Post Mon Feb 24, 2020 3:15 am

Burillo wrote:
Mon Feb 24, 2020 3:11 am
AnalogObsession wrote:
Mon Feb 24, 2020 1:26 am
I just scanned before uploading and there is no infected files.

Most interesting part is that my files not downloaded from existing server. Files from my external backup disk. Just uploaded on Mac to pcloud.

After uploading pcloud, i tested online and still no issue.

Can't understand what's wrong...
I highly recommend scanning every upload with virustotal, not just the one antivirus that you are using. if one or two report an issue - it's probably a false positive (and you can contact the vendor and flag this). if there are quite a few matches - it's highly likely that you have a problem on your own machine, and it's not just your website.
Hi Burillo,

At the moment, i'm scanning with Bitdefender before uploading. Then, uploading my files to VirusTotal and getting clean message.

All clean.

That's why i'm uploading slowly and one by one. But, i want to be sure that they are clean for everyone. I don't want to make trouble for anyone...

Users should re-download from patreon post's public link for clean files.
https://www.patreon.com/analogobsession Support for free VST2, VST3, AU for WIN & MAC

User avatar
Aloysius
KVRAF
34945 posts since 11 Aug, 2008 from another dimension

Post Mon Feb 24, 2020 3:25 am

Burillo wrote:
Mon Feb 24, 2020 3:11 am
I highly recommend scanning every upload with virustotal, ...
https://www.virustotal.com/gui/home/upload

Might use this at a later date. Thanks.
Hi-de-Hi!

Return to “Effects”