Black Rooster Audio offers the #STAYHOME BUNDLE

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Vasi wrote: Fri Apr 10, 2020 12:41 pm I guess people slowly recognise that you mainly abuse a crisis to shape your own business with your “Corona Virus Bundle".

Spreading the picture of a modest developer who´s asserted intention is to help victims, is of course very desperate and shameless marketing.
I feel people recognize, that this crisis can be solved only due to generous action and solidarity.
Black Rooster Audio
https://blackroosteraudio.com
Wuppertal, Germany

I don't feel the hate. I got a bunch of decent plugins for an insane price, plus some of the money goes to a Corona charity. Who cares if the plugins are (essentially) NFRs, I sure as hell don't.
Confucamus.

We are proud to announce that we have sold more than 2,500 #STAYHOME bundles in 6 weeks, and as a result we are donating $25,449.54 to the WHO Covid-19 Response Fund.

A huge thank you to our Black Rooster Audio Family for buying our #STAYHOME bundles and for your endless support. We could not have done it without you!

If you want to learn more about our donation and how we have made this possible, check out our Black Rooster Audio Blog!

Stay kind, #STAYHOME and stay safe!

Nikita Alvaro
Black Rooster Audio | Marketing
Black Rooster Audio
https://blackroosteraudio.com
Wuppertal, Germany

WHOA, congratulations.
Last edited by Ploki on Fri May 08, 2020 3:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Way to go André and Team! Congratulations!
“In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded.”

Suck it, haters :party:

BlackRooster wrote: Fri May 08, 2020 2:34 pm We are proud to announce that we have sold more than 2,500 #STAYHOME bundles in 6 weeks, and as a result we are donating $25,449.54 to the WHO Covid-19 Response Fund.

A huge thank you to our Black Rooster Audio Family for buying our #STAYHOME bundles and for your endless support. We could not have done it without you!

If you want to learn more about our donation and how we have made this possible, check out our Black Rooster Audio Blog!

Stay kind, #STAYHOME and stay safe!

Nikita Alvaro
Black Rooster Audio | Marketing
Congrats on making $254,495.40!
Signatures are so early 2000s.

Congrats and Thank you to Nikita @ BlackRooster.
This was a great sale for users and the money raised for the charity is wonderful!

❤️
2012 Mac Pro,3.46 Ghz,12 core 96g ,Mojave,RME, DP11.01, Logic 10.51,RME UCX, Great River ME-1NV, a few microphones,Spectrasonics, U-he Komplete12U & way too many VI's,Synths & FX galore!, UAD,Mimic Pro/SD3,Focal Twin 6 monitors, Shunyata ....

duplicate
Last edited by kgdrum on Fri May 08, 2020 4:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
2012 Mac Pro,3.46 Ghz,12 core 96g ,Mojave,RME, DP11.01, Logic 10.51,RME UCX, Great River ME-1NV, a few microphones,Spectrasonics, U-he Komplete12U & way too many VI's,Synths & FX galore!, UAD,Mimic Pro/SD3,Focal Twin 6 monitors, Shunyata ....

duplicate
Last edited by kgdrum on Fri May 08, 2020 4:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

duplicate

Nice work! I was happy to have the chance to support charity a bit, and try out some interesting, quality plugins I wouldn't have considered otherwise (as a novice in digial music making).

Return to “Effects”