Black Rooster Audio offers the #STAYHOME BUNDLE

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

kidslow wrote: Wed Mar 25, 2020 5:30 pm
BlackRooster wrote: Wed Mar 25, 2020 5:06 pm
simmo75 wrote: Wed Mar 25, 2020 4:57 pm Been trying to get clarification on license transfers for a year or so now...
Hi SIMMO, I can offer you a manual license transfer.
BlackRooster, I like your plugins. I have enough of them that this deal does not interest me. It does seem like a good deal and thank you for offering it.

What you wrote above sounds like an exception and not a policy. Three people here have asked you to explain your policy on license transfers. You ignored two of us. Could you please clarify the BRA transfer policy for everyone.
Alright:
The policy is - we are offering a manual license transfer, that basically is a revoking of licenses in exchange for eCoupons, that could then be sold.
Black Rooster Audio
https://blackroosteraudio.com
Wuppertal, Germany

BlackRooster wrote: Wed Mar 25, 2020 5:41 pm we are offering a manual license transfer, that basically is a revoking of licenses in exchange for eCoupons, that could then be sold.
That's still not very clear (to me). Who gets the eCoupon (and why) and from whom? Sorry if I'm being stupid here :shrug:

that sounds kind of cool-
the coupons can be redeemed universally as far as BRA products

the coupon(s) is delivered to the original license holder as they want to sell the license by BRA
Last edited by nix808 on Wed Mar 25, 2020 6:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

thecontrolcentre wrote: Wed Mar 25, 2020 6:01 pm
BlackRooster wrote: Wed Mar 25, 2020 5:41 pm we are offering a manual license transfer, that basically is a revoking of licenses in exchange for eCoupons, that could then be sold.
That's still not very clear (to me). Who gets the eCoupon (and why) and from whom? Sorry if I'm being stupid here :shrug:
they deactivate your license and give you a coupon. you can then do with it however you wish (sell it, give it away, print it out and wipe your arse with it, etc.)

said coupon can then be used by another BRA account holder to redeem the license. (in the user area)
I don't know what to write here that won't be censored, as I can only speak in profanity.

BlackRooster wrote: Wed Mar 25, 2020 5:41 pm Alright:
The policy is - we are offering a manual license transfer, that basically is a revoking of licenses in exchange for eCoupons, that could then be sold.
I appreciate your fine products and have no intentions to sell them at this time, but thank you for clarifying.

Burillo wrote: Wed Mar 25, 2020 6:12 pm
thecontrolcentre wrote: Wed Mar 25, 2020 6:01 pm
they deactivate your license and give you a coupon. you can then do with it however you wish (sell it, give it away, print it out and wipe your arse with it, etc.)

said coupon can then be used by another BRA account holder to redeem the license. (in the user area)
Thanks Burillo. I get it now.

BRA; do you get angry about people who sold their accounts before you had a transfer process?

If you haven’t tried these plugins before I would strongly suggest you give the demo versions a spin. The ones I have are among the best plugins I’ve used - full of character and great all round.

plexuss wrote: Wed Mar 25, 2020 7:16 pm BRA; do you get angry about people who sold their accounts before you had a transfer process?
No, why wouldn't I? We have missed to provide a proper technical solution, due to many internal issues as stated with our new year's campaign. So no bad feelings about that. Still, we aim at a proper solution for the future - until then, manual license transfer via helpdesk ät blackroosteraudio.com is the way to go.
Black Rooster Audio
Wuppertal, Germany

counterparty wrote: Wed Mar 25, 2020 8:17 pm If you haven’t tried these plugins before I would strongly suggest you give the demo versions a spin. The ones I have are among the best plugins I’ve used - full of character and great all round.
Thank you for your kind words! There is a 14-day trial for everyone who would like to test our plug-ins. And, we do offer 3 plug-ins for FREE, that are also worth trying.
Black Rooster Audio
Wuppertal, Germany

Well I thought it was too good a deal to pass up, and I'm not disappointed.

The only critique I would like to pass on is that I'm not keen on the amount of 3D on the GUI, a little nearer flat would be my preference. I also find them a bit shiny.

However the more important thing is the sound and they sound great.

I needed an LA-2A, 1176 and Pultec so this came at the right time. I almost pulled the trigger on Apogee's Pultec till I realised they were Mac-only and was looking at NI's LA-2A just as they made their genius announcement about cutting off support for older products and I decided against buying any more of their products in future in case this happened to their LA-2A emu in future.

I'm very happy with the timing although not the circumstances obviously.

good that I demoed as they are not latency free, so sadly I pass....

rasmusklump wrote: Thu Mar 26, 2020 7:53 am good that I demoed as they are not latency free, so sadly I pass....
Would you expect a latency free compressor? How?
Black Rooster Audio
Wuppertal, Germany

Very generous, thank you :)
EnergyXT3 - LMMS - FL Studio | Roland SH201 - Waldorf Rocket | SoundCloud - Bandcamp

I have the most respect for BRA,
after only noticing you today
This bundle is such a goodwill gesture,
and I do hope you kick it with us forever

You could make a 0 latency compressor by dividing the AC signal by itself, could you?

Return to “Effects”