Need free (or cheap?) realtime -1 octave pitch shifter plugin

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

REAPER has a build in pitch shifter plugin. Need one for FLStudio.

Any out there?

Check Kilohearts snapin.

If the shifter youre talking about is one of the ReaJS scripts (category pitch) you can use it in any Host/DAW via ReaPlugs.

(Install, load reajs.dll, load shifter.)

If its not you can still try it anyway because theres OctaveUp, OctaveDown, plus a few others which might come in handy.

i think reapitch is available in vst form for use in other programs

https://www.reaper.fm/reaplugs/

Hi.
If your on Mac, the stock plugin AUNewpitch gets the job done.

yay pitchproof is perfect

Yep, Pitchproof is the one I came into this thread planning to post about. Glad it works for you. :tu:

Pitchproof is a bit glitchy but that's because it's emulating old effects pedal tech - part of the charm of it.

[quote=Architeuthis post_id=7717679 time=1586147926 user_id=96068]
REAPER has a build in pitch shifter plugin. Need one for FLStudio.

Any out there?
[/quote]

Little Alterboy
Waves Soundshifter

I wouldnt recommend Kilohearts Pitchshifter because it doesnt report plugin compensation in FL Studio. I contacted Kilohearts and they replied that this is something baked in the plugin and wount be fixed.

GVST GForm

Is there also a pure octaver plugin? That is different from pitch shift. If you set an octave in a pitch shifter plugin it will sound very different than an octaver (which might not work on any instrument and can only be set to octaves...). Its also computational easier than granular or fft based pitch shift algorithms...

are there pitch plugins which go beyond one octave? always thought about...

Tj Shredder wrote: Tue Apr 07, 2020 10:39 am Is there also a pure octaver plugin? That is different from pitch shift. If you set an octave in a pitch shifter plugin it will sound very different than an octaver (which might not work on any instrument and can only be set to octaves...). Its also computational easier than granular or fft based pitch shift algorithms...
Xbucket wrote: Tue Apr 07, 2020 8:24 pm are there pitch plugins which go beyond one octave? always thought about...
There aren't any free ones that I'm aware of. Going the same route of Aegean's plugins mentioned earlier, the Pitchometry plugin can do all sorts of octave/harmony effects with very little latency. It's also one of the only ones I've seen that's polyphonic.

IMO if you're looking for a POG pedal sort of thing ITB, it's the best option I've found.

thanks Tappistry! :phones:

Return to “Effects”