Valhalla Supermassive

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
ValhallaSupermassive

It's ValhallaDSP, it's reverb-o-delay and it's free. Thank you Sean.
https://valhalladsp.com/shop/reverb/val ... ermassive/

/* whitenoise */
Last edited by noiseresearch on Mon Nov 30, 2020 2:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
/* whitenoise */ /* abandon */ /* reincarnated */

thank for the heads up. I'll take it, for free. :ud:

Cool.
EnergyXT3 - LMMS - FL Studio | Roland SH201 - Waldorf Rocket | SoundCloud - Bandcamp

Been beta testing this the last few weeks, it's good shit. :)

How do these algorithms compare with the ones in other Valhalla plugins?

SonicDimension wrote: Tue May 19, 2020 4:40 pm How do these algorithms compare with the ones in other Valhalla plugins?
If I had to guess then I would say that they're taken from them.

chk071 wrote: Tue May 19, 2020 4:42 pm
SonicDimension wrote: Tue May 19, 2020 4:40 pm How do these algorithms compare with the ones in other Valhalla plugins?
You would be incorrect; all algorithms in Supermassive are brand new and exclusive to the plugin. They aren't designed to create "realistic" spaces or delays, but are tailored to longer, more esoteric spaces and atmospheres (they can do cool short reverbs and delays, too).
Don Gunn
ValhallaDSP Support

Beautiful GUI

bleen wrote: Tue May 19, 2020 4:46 pm
chk071 wrote: Tue May 19, 2020 4:42 pm
You would be incorrect; all algorithms in Supermassive are brand new and exclusive to the plugin. They aren't designed to create "realistic" spaces or delays, but are tailored to longer, more esoteric spaces and atmospheres (they can do cool short reverbs and delays, too).
Thanks for the info. :tu:

aMUSEd wrote: Tue May 19, 2020 4:49 pmBeautiful GUI
Yes, a real beauty. The GUI alone is worth every single cent

Why is this free though?

Sounds really really good, and i'm usually not a big fan of huge swells of delay and reverb.

cantaloupe wrote: Tue May 19, 2020 5:17 pm Why is this free though?

Sounds really really good, and i'm usually not a big fan of huge swells of delay and reverb.
Because Valhalla DSP has what we call "ethic" (no marketing BS, affordable but high quality processing, non intrusive protection, etc.), some other devs should try it sometimes.
Last edited by Endor-8o8 on Tue May 19, 2020 5:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Endor-8o8 wrote: Tue May 19, 2020 5:25 pm
cantaloupe wrote: Tue May 19, 2020 5:17 pm Why is this free though?

Because Valhalla DSP has what we call "ethic", some other devs should try it sometimes.
Free has nothing to do with ethics.

Return to “Effects”