Waves V12 is here, now with resizable GUIs

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Abbey Road Plugin Collection

So, I got a couple of plugins WUPed for $20. Got a $20 Waves voucher immediately. Used that to upgrade to Platinum bundle for $73 (instead of $93). Got 2 free plugins instantly since I spent more than $70.

All in 10 mins. Direct shopping at Waves website. GAS relieved, but overall happy with what I got.

LoveEnigma18 wrote: Sun Apr 11, 2021 12:38 pmGood they removed "RRP -> Sale Price -> With Coupon" pricing values. Looks simplified now. No less ridiculous though.
Yes, I actually was able to use my WUP voucher towards an upgrade... Got a few plugins I didn't really need for $24!
A bit fried in the higher freqs

cprompt wrote: Sun Apr 11, 2021 1:33 pm
LoveEnigma18 wrote: Sun Apr 11, 2021 12:38 pmGood they removed "RRP -> Sale Price -> With Coupon" pricing values. Looks simplified now. No less ridiculous though.
Yes, I actually was able to use my WUP voucher towards an upgrade... Got a few plugins I didn't really need for $24!
Yeah, could finally use the WUP voucher for something. ;)

I have all the plugins that I like and would use upgraded to V12 with WUP for one year. Out of the 2 free plugins, I got the one which had WUP expired and which I liked. Lots of possibilities to get to what you want, just need to figure out the best route for you.

Resizable GUIs. The future is finally here.

robotmonkey wrote: Sat Jan 16, 2021 2:29 pm since they dropped iLok
Thanks to you all who whined on forums, now many manufacturers have moved from ilok.

Return to “Effects”