Amplitube5 - Release Date 15-16/12/2020

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
AmpliTube 5 Guitar Rig Pro

Thanks Peter
Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

jamcat wrote: Tue Mar 09, 2021 11:55 pm I did some further investigation, and it seems the issue is due to the GUI mapping being off for the LINE and shelf buttons, and the gain knob. The active control area for the LINE button is above it. So far I can't find where the active area for gain or shelf is mapped to.

But after resizing the window, the controls get remapped correctly and work as expected for that instance of the EQ-81. New instances of the EQ-81 will have the incorrect mapping until AT5 is resized again.

Once again, I've reproduced this behaviour on both Windows 10 and Mac OS Big Sur.

If you test for this bug, do not resize the GUI until after testing the low shelf gain knob and buttons.
This is for the gain knob of the 30Hz to 330 Hz band. You have to be using the mouse or trackpad.

Resizing the GUI is an adequate workaround for now.
Confirmed.

Peter - IK Multimedia wrote: Sat Mar 13, 2021 12:05 am
Aloysius wrote: Fri Mar 12, 2021 11:54 pm The MESA Boogie Collection doesn't show up in AT5. It does show in AT4 on the same Windows 10. Is that normal?
The only thing I've seen when missing gear is reported is that sometimes de-authorizing and then re-authorizing in IK Product Manager resolves this.
That actually worked. :o :tu: :D

Of course I went through all the 'restore my gear' options etc again as well.

Aloysius wrote: Sat Mar 13, 2021 9:32 am
Peter - IK Multimedia wrote: Sat Mar 13, 2021 12:05 am
Aloysius wrote: Fri Mar 12, 2021 11:54 pm The MESA Boogie Collection doesn't show up in AT5. It does show in AT4 on the same Windows 10. Is that normal?
The only thing I've seen when missing gear is reported is that sometimes de-authorizing and then re-authorizing in IK Product Manager resolves this.
That actually worked. :o :tu: :D

Of course I went through all the 'restore my gear' options etc again as well.
Mesa Boogie doesn't show up for me in the Product Manager under AT5 but it does show under AT4. And yet, it's all there in AT5 itself. Many de-auths, re-auths, Restore My Gears and nothing makes it show as a "product" even though AT5 sees it as an available collection. Very odd but it works fine so no big deal.

Incidentally, the Joe Satriani collection I bought last month shows up under both AT4 and AT5 in Product Manager which I would expect :?
A bit fried in the higher freqs

Same here. Mesa doesn't show under AT5 in product manager but does show under AT4 in product manager.

Actually. Looking at My Documents:

AT5 has 20 single AmpliTube Mesa Boogie Presets (.at5p).

AT4 has 6 Folders (Artists, Dual Rectifier, Mark III, Mark IV, TransAtlantic TA-30 and Triple Rectifier) with various Presets inside (.at4p).

So, not the same.

I'd write to IK Multimedia Support if they made it easy. Last time I tried, the Form said I was using illegal characters or something, even though everything looked perfectly fine to me. In fact, there's usually some weird problem with the Form that puts me off writing to them.

Peter - IK Multimedia wrote: Wed Feb 24, 2021 6:45 pm Get your free Soldano SLO-100 for AmpliTube 5 (including AmplITube 5 CS) now if you don't have it. Artist presets are going to be available in the coming weeks, as well.
I have Amplitube 5 do I still need to install Amplitube 5 CS,to get the soldano?
Custom shop shows 35 credits for the Soldano

bill45 wrote: Fri Mar 19, 2021 5:44 pmI have Amplitube 5 do I still need to install Amplitube 5 CS,to get the soldano?
No, go to Custom Shop, Restore My Purchases. You might also need to go to IK Product Manager, deactivate and reactivate Amplitube 5.

There is only one "Amplitube 5", whether you have CS, SE or the full A5 is down to your license, so no need to ever "install" anything other than Amplitube 5 itself.

cprompt wrote: Fri Mar 19, 2021 6:01 pm
bill45 wrote: Fri Mar 19, 2021 5:44 pmI have Amplitube 5 do I still need to install Amplitube 5 CS,to get the soldano?
No, go to Custom Shop, Restore My Purchases. You might also need to go to IK Product Manager, deactivate and reactivate Amplitube 5.

There is only one "Amplitube 5", whether you have CS, SE or the full A5 is down to your license, so no need to ever "install" anything other than Amplitube 5 itself.
Thanks, got it.Helps if I log in.There is a check mark by the Soldano

bill45 wrote: Fri Mar 19, 2021 6:07 pmThanks, got it.Helps if I log in.There is a check mark by the Soldano
Have fun with it :tu:

Aloysius wrote: Sun Mar 14, 2021 12:43 am Same here. Mesa doesn't show under AT5 in product manager but does show under AT4 in product manager.

Actually. Looking at My Documents:

AT5 has 20 single AmpliTube Mesa Boogie Presets (.at5p).

AT4 has 6 Folders (Artists, Dual Rectifier, Mark III, Mark IV, TransAtlantic TA-30 and Triple Rectifier) with various Presets inside (.at4p).

So, not the same.

I'd write to IK Multimedia Support if they made it easy. Last time I tried, the Form said I was using illegal characters or something, even though everything looked perfectly fine to me. In fact, there's usually some weird problem with the Form that puts me off writing to them.
Would be nice if AT5 contained all the presets for AmpliTube Mesa Boogie.

Aloysius wrote: Fri Mar 19, 2021 7:56 pm Would be nice if AT5 contained all the presets for AmpliTube Mesa Boogie.
It does, at least mine does, have you looked in Legacy/Collections ?
Say NO to CLAP!

jinotsuh wrote: Sat Mar 20, 2021 7:49 am
Aloysius wrote: Fri Mar 19, 2021 7:56 pm Would be nice if AT5 contained all the presets for AmpliTube Mesa Boogie.
It does, at least mine does, have you looked in Legacy/Collections ?
Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. :) :tu:

I had just looked in 'AmpliTube Collections' and assumed that was all.

jinotsuh wrote: Sat Mar 20, 2021 7:49 amIt does, at least mine does, have you looked in Legacy/Collections ?
Awesome, thanks :tu:

my interface just died, so i pulled the trigger and ordered AXE I/O with Amplitube 5 MAX bundle. so, please welcome me to the club :D

Peter, are transfer credits per-product? I got a bunch of Amplitube-related licenses (Slash, Hendrix, Mesa, etc) that i would like to sell off because i now have the MAX version, so i'm just wondering if i would be able to sell them off to someone while buying only one transfer credit.
I don't know what to write here that won't be censored, as I can only speak in profanity.

Return to “Effects”