Hainbachs Soviet Wire Recorder Plugin | AudioThing WIRES VST/AU/AAX

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I must give this a demo. Thanks for the reminder ...

My childhood's friend has this device and we even recently remembered it, he say this still works heh (sometimes we listened music recorded from the TV on it).

c_voltage wrote: Sun Dec 13, 2020 9:55 pm My childhood's friend has this device and we even recently remembered it, he say this still works heh (sometimes we listened music recorded from the TV on it).
Well, you should try the Hainbach's "echo" trick then! :D
AudioThing (VST, AU, AAX, CLAP Plugins)
Instagram | Twitter | Discord Server

Carlo, you like these oldie echo thingies, money on the table, man, give us the Echorec. the golden one!

Like Cuba Gooding used to say: "Show me the money!".

minkray wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 4:02 pm Carlo, you like these oldie echo thingies, money on the table, man, give us the Echorec. the golden one!
That's like asking Audiority to make a Space Echo. I have a feeling Carlo and Luca won't do that. :wink:

like they're best buddies or something, they send each other flowers everyday, don't go to sleep unless they wish good night on Zoom? unless that's the case, it doesn't matter what other developers are doing, regardless of their nationality. who cares? it's business.

I see Guido Scognamiglio from GSI, he doesn't care about all that "touchy-touchy" stuff. he's currently considering Echorec B2 for modeling and can't be bothered.

But I like Audiothing layout, I like that Space Echo, I wouldn't mind Echorec designed in a similar way.

audiothing wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 2:28 pm
c_voltage wrote: Sun Dec 13, 2020 9:55 pm My childhood's friend has this device and we even recently remembered it, he say this still works heh (sometimes we listened music recorded from the TV on it).
Well, you should try the Hainbach's "echo" trick then! :D
Heh well judge by presented videos i actually wanted to check, quite interesting lo-fi.

minkray wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 4:39 pm like they're best buddies or something, they send each other flowers everyday, don't go to sleep unless they wish good night on Zoom?
Are you spying on us??? :o

Jokes apart, Carlo and I know each other in real life from 20 years (more or less). We used to live next door for a while and basically started each one's companies at the same time. No flowers has been harmed in the process :lol:

Cheers,
Luca

In Soviet Russia, Wire records you... :scared:

In capitalist West, so does just about EVERY OTHER product! :o

But don't worry, the information we collect is just to help us provide a "better customer experience." We'll never ever use your personal information for nefarious purposes. We promise. ;)

being friends does not mean people can't be rivals in the game. they can and it happens a lot. like in sports. it makes things more exciting, adds some spice to it.

what if Audiority modeled Roland Space Echo? what if Audiothing modeled Binson Echorec?

who would win? Carlo or Luca? place your bets, ladies and gents. the gladiators are about to enter the arena!

Lotuz2019 wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 4:28 pm
minkray wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 4:02 pm Carlo, you like these oldie echo thingies, money on the table, man, give us the Echorec. the golden one!
That's like asking Audiority to make a Space Echo. I have a feeling Carlo and Luca won't do that. :wink:
Eheh, as Luca said, we have known each other for more than 20 years! I have also met and/or speak regularly with other devs, so there's a sort of mutual respect, even on competing products.
I like competition, but there's plenty of hardware to emulate and ideas to develop.

By the way, Luca's Echorec is amazing, check it out ;)

meh. only old mammoth Guido has thick skin. he doesn't care for all this touchiness. he modeled Roland Echo and is going to do Echorec as well. I guess, he's a savage with no manners or respect.

but I think he's a real karate kid. authentic, from the 80's. he just bashes those bricks with his head and can't be bothered. Guess I could just tell he's old school.

finally dropped some cash here 8)
also grabbed reels and the free texture while i was at it :D

vurt wrote: Tue Dec 29, 2020 9:43 pm finally dropped some cash here 8)
also grabbed reels and the free texture while i was at it :D
Good combo, enjoy :)

This is random, but there's something about the UI designs in AudioThing plugins that really move me. Probably a mix of the colors that are used (especially in things like Speaker,Valves and Springs) and the nice halfway point between uber sqeuomorphism like Softube and the polar opposite like Valhalla DSP. It's weird but they look like they're pretty much tailor made to stimulate me emotionally. I'm weird, though. :D

Do you guys design your UIs in house or do you farm them out? Would love to figure out how you decide on what colors to use in your designs.

Return to “Effects”