Eventide H9 Plugin Series Bundle - Free for H9 Max Owners

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS
H9 Plug-in Series Bundle

whyterabbyt wrote: Mon Nov 23, 2020 11:10 pm Had Anthology XI, and all but two of the H9 plugins, got the H9 bundle for $29. No fussing, straight from the upgrade link in the promo email...
My upgrade link, gave me $269. A $30 discount.
If I go to the main site and back in, it drops to $49

I upgraded to H9 bundle for $29 through Eventide.

Scarlet Pumpernickel wrote: Tue Nov 24, 2020 3:47 pm I upgraded to H9 bundle for $29 through Eventide.
Same. Had 6 or 7 of the H9 plugins already. Playing with Mangledverb, which is the main thing I wanted. This thing is awesome.

I'm in the same boat: purchased the Anthology and about 5-6 upgrades to keep it current. Then i purchased nearly all the H9 plugins but 2. I didn't receive any email offer for the H9 upgrade at all. Very disappointing after having such a great experience with Eventide.

uraniumbilly wrote: Fri Nov 27, 2020 5:11 pm I'm in the same boat: purchased the Anthology and about 5-6 upgrades to keep it current. Then i purchased nearly all the H9 plugins but 2. I didn't receive any email offer for the H9 upgrade at all. Very disappointing after having such a great experience with Eventide.
Just log into your account at eventide.com, get it in your cart (aftre you're logged in), and see what it costs. I saw a few people say the upgrade cost them $29. So if you haven't tried that, then give it a shot. And if you own all but 2 and it's still showing $149 or more, contact Eventide support to find out why.

My upgrade price is $149 but that's because I only Blackhole, Mangleverb (don't even know where that came from - freebie?) and Undulator (along with Anthology X).

Funkybot's Evil Twin wrote: Fri Nov 27, 2020 7:21 pm
uraniumbilly wrote: Fri Nov 27, 2020 5:11 pm I'm in the same boat: purchased the Anthology and about 5-6 upgrades to keep it current. Then i purchased nearly all the H9 plugins but 2. I didn't receive any email offer for the H9 upgrade at all. Very disappointing after having such a great experience with Eventide.
Just log into your account at eventide.com, get it in your cart (aftre you're logged in), and see what it costs. I saw a few people say the upgrade cost them $29. So if you haven't tried that, then give it a shot. And if you own all but 2 and it's still showing $149 or more, contact Eventide support to find out why.

My upgrade price is $149 but that's because I only Blackhole, Mangleverb (don't even know where that came from - freebie?) and Undulator (along with Anthology X).
I couldn't have said it better myself. PM me if you have any issues.

Orville71 wrote: Sun Nov 29, 2020 12:12 am
Funkybot's Evil Twin wrote: Fri Nov 27, 2020 7:21 pm

I couldn't have said it better myself. PM me if you have any issues.
Thanks to the both of you. Turns out I hadn't purchased 7 plugins, so I didn't quite make the cut.

I went ahead and purchased the H9 package for a number of reasons. One big reason: I hope that in the future there will be a Sound Toys-like rack functionality to allow complete customized config.

Return to “Effects”