Any deconvolution software for Mac?

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hello, I'm looking for a good and cheap deconvolution software native for Mac, similar to Voxengo deconvolver (which runs on a Mac only via Wine), but one that can work with any file (not limited to the Apple Impulse Response utility included with Logic's Space Designer, which is designed to work only with its own sine sweeps, as far as I know).
Do you know of any?

Another option is via the ReaVerb plugin in Reaper.

I like FuzzMeasure, but it's not cheap ($99). There's a demo version you could try - not sure what the limitations are.
https://www.rodetest.com

Thank you very much. I tried with the ReaVerb, but the result is of worse quality if compared to Voxengo Deconvolver, in my experience.
I didn't know FuzzMeasure: I downloaded the demo, but the deconvolution feature is not included in it (and it's not cheap, as you said).
What I really appreciate in Voxengo Deconvolver is that I can choose whatever file I want as the impulse response (not just a standard swipe within the app itself) and whatever file I want also as the reverbered signal, and also that the conversions between different bit depths and sample rates are also good and useful.

Return to “Effects”