Flux Pure Analyzer - spectrogram alternative?

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

yellowmix wrote: Mon Dec 07, 2020 8:38 pm
jackson881 wrote: Mon Dec 07, 2020 6:53 pm I really want Flux, but it's too expensive atm. Does it ever go on sale?
Flux Studio Session Pack is relatively inexpensive, on sale it's in the $70 range and gets you a ton of other really great tools. You get Studio Session Analyzer which is great for music.

Note you need the more expensive Analyzer Essential if you want the live, loudness, and multichannel/surround options, but for stereo music just grab YouLean for loudness. Flux is primarily aimed at post production which is why it's expensive. It's pretty nice they created the Studio Session product for musicians. Flux Analyzer really is that great.
Thank you! Yes, the Session Pack is all I'd need. If I ever see it in the $70 range, I'll surely get it. Even at full price, it's still much more feasible than the Essential.

Thanks again!

jackson881 wrote: Mon Dec 07, 2020 6:35 pm
El°HYM wrote: Mon Dec 07, 2020 6:29 pm MeldaMultiAnalyzer/Analyzer(free) should do the Trick.
Maybe also take a look at Ben Schulz Audio. https://schulz.audio
I will give Melda a try!

I've never heard of Ben Schulz Audio. I will look into them too. Thanks!
Beware. The Ben Schulz Audio one seems to have a always online requirement, they call it "Fair, Dongle-Less Licensing". But it's a really user unfriendly copy protection in my book. As far as I understand it, you have to be online to use it or you can lock it one time to a computer alternately, without the possibility to unlock it every again. Check if you like that before buying and please also verify why I wrote down from my memory by reading their faq.

midi_transmission wrote: Mon Dec 07, 2020 11:06 pm
jackson881 wrote: Mon Dec 07, 2020 6:35 pm
El°HYM wrote: Mon Dec 07, 2020 6:29 pm MeldaMultiAnalyzer/Analyzer(free) should do the Trick.
Maybe also take a look at Ben Schulz Audio. https://schulz.audio
I will give Melda a try!

I've never heard of Ben Schulz Audio. I will look into them too. Thanks!
Beware. The Ben Schulz Audio one seems to have a always online requirement, they call it "Fair, Dongle-Less Licensing". But it's a really user unfriendly copy protection in my book. As far as I understand it, you have to be online to use it or you can lock it one time to a computer alternately, without the possibility to unlock it every again. Check if you like that before buying and please also verify why I wrote down from my memory by reading their faq.
I appreciate the heads up about Ben Schulz. I actually hadn't heard of them until today.

Thanks again to everyone for all of the suggestions/recommendations!

Flux analyzer is on sale now. Don’t miss the chance, it’s definitely the best analyzer I tried and the most well designed analyzer overall.

It can track any audio from any track inside the DAW and send it to standalone app. Easy setup, stable performance.

Flux Studio Session is 49$ at Audio deluxe
Gigabyte GA-X99P-SLI / Intel Corei7 6800k / 32 Go DDR4 / 3x SSD / Win 11 Pro x64 / UAD Apollo Twin USB / UAD2 Satellite Octo USB / UAD2 Octo PCIe / Cubase Pro 13 / VEP7 / 24 ch X-Touch / Console 1 /Metagrid Pro / Komplete Kontrol S61 MK2 / Roli Seabord

ReleaseCandidate wrote: Mon Dec 07, 2020 6:17 pm SPL Hawkeye.
My go-to analyzer. :tu:

Does anybody know how to get Flux Session Analyzer in an 'always on top' state ?

Cannot find it, and right now it dissappears behind my daw screen every time....
More BPM please

utility for Windows.
https://www.vector.co.jp/soft/winnt/util/se468861.html
press pause button is 'always on top'
VST Mappings for Bitwig
--Bitwig 5/ Live10 Suite/ Maschine/ HP X360 8Core--

midi_transmission wrote: Mon Dec 07, 2020 11:06 pm Beware. The Ben Schulz Audio one seems to have a always online requirement, they call it "Fair, Dongle-Less Licensing". But it's a really user unfriendly copy protection in my book. As far as I understand it, you have to be online to use it or you can lock it one time to a computer alternately, without the possibility to unlock it every again. Check if you like that before buying and please also verify why I wrote down from my memory by reading their faq.
He introduced an offline activation option in the latest beta. But I personally still found his protection scheme convoluted and overall a bit too much for what's on offer. Also found that even demoing his products was a hassle and eventually gave up entirely. I'm offline, but for an online user life's way easier... :wink:

strovoknights wrote: Mon Jul 19, 2021 12:04 am utility for Windows.
https://www.vector.co.jp/soft/winnt/util/se468861.html
press pause button is 'always on top'
I cannot read Japanese :lol:

But thanx anyway, i see there are more tools like that, guess i have to try one of them, as there's not an "always on top" function in the Flux Analyser.
More BPM please

FL/imageline wave candy is just as good if not better

voxengo span / span +
hornet multifreqs
blue cat freq analyst
there s a lot but the list would be too long
time for me to leave KVR.Bye bye ! 03/2022 :phones:

Return to “Effects”