Reverbs

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Dasheesh wrote: Sun Mar 07, 2021 7:24 pm I love you ploki, but I’m kind of looking for more stable software at this moment, and if you are using impulses, it does not matter, and the 2C algorithmics are beautiful as is (as is lexis) . Room needs an update, he can do better, I would highly respect him for it, and I already am a fan.
the problem is they work like crap on M1/Big Sur

^^^os bombs.

Had a look at the 2C Audio website. It’s so full of bullshit buzzwords that I don’t even know what I’m looking at. This is exactly the sort of bullshit I want to discourage.

To anyone who cares, “scientific precision” is the straw that broke the camels back

2c are obnoxious. Try reading their manuals -- they are basically long-form advertisements. They can't stop applauding themselves for their Amazing Accomplishments.

Attack! Attack! Attack!

You might also try Abstract Chamber by Signaldust, very underrated free little gem.

Dasheesh wrote: Sun Mar 07, 2021 8:27 pm Attack! Attack! Attack!
God forbid someone have an opinion different than yours, I guess.

Dasheesh wrote: Sun Mar 07, 2021 8:27 pm Attack! Attack! Attack!
:lol: coming from "he who turns every thread in to a moan about dune3!"

i did that for a reason. you just didn't listen and i had to let it go. truth bombs.

it did have great reverb tho.

https://galbanum.com/music/theideaofyou/

I don't mind bad taste at all... but this page made me bet the products will be (premium priced) abandonware in no time at all, so I bailed.

Funkstar De Luxe2 wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 10:32 am

I'm thinking very seriously about buying the PCM Total Bundle. This is serious money for me, but they appear to be the best.
what makes it the best?

The strategy they use to get people to buy is mark up the price, create perceived value, pay $$ for experts to endorse. Some companies can afford to to this, others cant but that dont make their product worse.

Long story short, use your stock reverb unless you need something specific like plate or diffusion that yours cant do cause quality wise, they're all similar.

kintsugi wrote: Sun Mar 07, 2021 10:20 pm https://galbanum.com/music/theideaofyou/

I don't mind bad taste at all... but this page made me bet the products will be (premium priced) abandonware in no time at all, so I bailed.
Thankfully, the products speak for themselves. This page makes me nauseous, it's true. But you're not putting taste on your tracks, and if you let visuals, preconceptions and ideas distract you from what you hear, maybe you need to get back to some basics. Not aimed at you, your post was just a catalyst.

Record your own samples (eg burping into a glass bottle or jar) and turn them into IRs.
It's all high quality stuff around here :hihi:

Return to “Effects”