EOS (1) needed - No support at Audiodamage

VST, AU, etc. plug-in Virtual Effects discussion
KVRAF
3256 posts since 2 Jul, 2005

Post Sun Apr 25, 2021 8:36 am

That too. I remember eos being pretty decent for big ambient reverb, but I only ever played with it at a studio where I worked.
Don't F**K with Mr. Zero.

KVRAF
20877 posts since 12 Jul, 2003 from West Caprazumia

Post Sun Apr 25, 2021 1:31 pm

Passing Bye wrote:
Sun Apr 25, 2021 8:20 am
Ah_Dziz wrote:
Sun Apr 25, 2021 7:24 am
If the company isn't helping you to give them your money I would ask your client for a copy of the plugin to use while you complete the project. Then you can delete it when you finish up. Not necessarily the most legit way of doing it, but ad isn't interested in selling it to you.
or do all that and buy EOS 2, everyone wins.

as I already mentioned and explained, he should be able to load the porjects using EOS 2 - and that should also work with the demo-version.

KVRAF
2262 posts since 5 Nov, 2014

Post Sun Apr 25, 2021 1:33 pm

Than problem solved! :party:

KVRer

Topic Starter

10 posts since 14 Jun, 2016

Post Mon Apr 26, 2021 1:34 am

Unfortunately not. The idea of replacing the ddl file did not work. EOS is loaded into the tracks but the settings are wrong. I had already thought that, because EOS 2 is structured differently from EOS. Well then I have about 20 hours more work. I will advise friends against Audio Damage in the future.

KVRAF
4204 posts since 15 Nov, 2006 from Hell

Post Mon Apr 26, 2021 1:36 am

i think it's pretty common knowledge that Chris Randall prefers engaging in Twitter rants to the exclusion of customer support.
From Russia with love
Our online jams (if you speak Russian - you're welcome to join!)

KVRAF

Post Mon Apr 26, 2021 5:03 am

tom995 wrote:
Mon Apr 26, 2021 1:34 am
Unfortunately not. The idea of replacing the ddl file did not work. EOS is loaded into the tracks but the settings are wrong. I had already thought that, because EOS 2 is structured differently from EOS. Well then I have about 20 hours more work. I will advise friends against Audio Damage in the future.
Oh, that's too bad! They really should have taken better care of that. As far as I have read, the original algos stayed untouched for V2, so that should actually work.

KVRAF
1892 posts since 16 May, 2004 from Soviet Union

Post Mon Apr 26, 2021 3:26 pm

Heh, i had been request first version too (after buying v2), the same no reaction. Rather just for collection, and wanted to check what people so praised, like some difference in sound (had been posts from some users). But not destiny it seems.
(And did not consider the option of copy with a key from another user, wanted it legally)

KVRAF
10986 posts since 26 Jun, 2006 from San Francisco Bay Area

Post Mon Apr 26, 2021 6:29 pm

Burillo wrote:
Mon Apr 26, 2021 1:36 am
i think it's pretty common knowledge that Chris Randall prefers engaging in Twitter rants to the exclusion of customer support.
I had an issue where Dub Station 2 wouldn’t let me authorize it, even though I clearly purchased the upgrade. His response was something along the lines of, “it works here, must be you.”
Zerocrossing Media

4th Law of Robotics: When turning evil, display a red indicator light. ~[ ●_● ]~

KVRAF

Post Tue Apr 27, 2021 4:34 am

Unbelievable - aspiring contestant for the "worst support ever" award... :-o

KVRAF
3879 posts since 15 Sep, 2010

Post Tue Apr 27, 2021 9:40 am

jens wrote:
Tue Apr 27, 2021 4:34 am
Unbelievable - aspiring contestant for the "worst support ever" award... :-o
Audio Damage has already won that award long time ago :lol:

Support Damage eh!

KVRist
313 posts since 9 Dec, 2006

Post Tue Apr 27, 2021 12:14 pm

zerocrossing wrote:
Mon Apr 26, 2021 6:29 pm
Burillo wrote:
Mon Apr 26, 2021 1:36 am
I had an issue where Dub Station 2 wouldn’t let me authorize it, even though I clearly purchased the upgrade. His response was something along the lines of, “it works here, must be you.”
Same thing happened when I bought Ronin, I didn't even get a reply.

KVRAF
1892 posts since 16 May, 2004 from Soviet Union

Post Tue Apr 27, 2021 12:44 pm

I also remembered had write about some little issue in Ronin very long ago, also no reply.

KVRAF
3073 posts since 25 Mar, 2016 from Seattle

Post Tue Apr 27, 2021 12:57 pm

I've never had a reply from AD support. Twatter is the only he will listen.

KVRist
49 posts since 5 Aug, 2011

Post Sun May 02, 2021 8:45 pm

Hello, everyone! Simon-Claudius with Audio Damage here. I've been taking care of email support for about a year now.

I've been dealing with a health issue recently and a hiccup in our ticketing system led to my colleagues not being able to see a number of emails we received. We just realised this, and I'm in the process of replying to the people affected. This is not a justification, I only wanted to provide a little context. The bottom line is that we didn't mean to keep you waiting. I'm so sorry about the frustration this has caused :-/.

I just replied to tom995's and simmo75's emails.
c_voltage wrote:
Tue Apr 27, 2021 12:44 pm
I also remembered had write about some little issue in Ronin very long ago, also no reply.
twisted-space wrote:
Tue Apr 27, 2021 12:14 pm
zerocrossing wrote:
I tried to find your emails, unfortunately to no avail. This likely was before my time with Audio Damage. Whatever the case may be, I'm sorry this wasn't sorted out. I'll DM you. I'm sure I can help.

Audio Damage has been around for almost 20 years and since I only joined relatively recently, there is a limit to what I can speak to - simply because I don't have the knowledge. However, to everyone who expressed disdain: I'm sorry and I'd like to make things right for you. So if there are any unresolved issues I can help you with or you simply want to share your thoughts, please email support [at] audiodamage [dot] com.

Take care of yourselves and stay safe, everyone <3.
Simon-Claudius

Suspended
2638 posts since 15 Feb, 2020

Post Sun May 02, 2021 8:51 pm

Simon-Claudius wrote:
Sun May 02, 2021 8:45 pm
Hello, everyone! Simon-Claudius with Audio Damage here. I've been taking care of email support for about a year now.

I've been dealing with a health issue recently and a hiccup in our ticketing system led to my colleagues not being able to see a number of emails we received. We just realised this, and I'm in the process of replying to the people affected. This is not a justification, I only wanted to provide a little context. The bottom line is that we didn't mean to keep you waiting. I'm so sorry about the frustration this has caused :-/.

I just replied to tom995's and simmo75's emails.
c_voltage wrote:
Tue Apr 27, 2021 12:44 pm
twisted-space wrote:
Tue Apr 27, 2021 12:14 pm
zerocrossing wrote:
I tried to find your emails, unfortunately to no avail. This likely was before my time with Audio Damage. Whatever the case may be, I'm sorry this wasn't sorted out. I'll DM you. I'm sure I can help.

Audio Damage has been around for almost 20 years and since I only joined relatively recently, there is a limit to what I can speak to - simply because I don't have the knowledge. However, to everyone who expressed disdain: I'm sorry and I'd like to make things right for you. So if there are any unresolved issues I can help you with or you simply want to share your thoughts, please email support [at] audiodamage [dot] com.

Take care of yourselves and stay safe, everyone <3.
Simon-Claudius
Kudos SC. I too have had issues, moved on now as they were historic and laid to rest. But AD have always made cool stuff and good support that you seem to be offering would be the icing on the cake.
I lost my heart in Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch

Return to “Effects”