DelSane - Stereo Tape Delay from Rob Papen

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

DelSane - Stereo Tape Delay from Rob Papen

https://www.robpapen.com/DelSane.html

"...if you move the Sphere-Slider, it can move back to the center in a tempo-based way which we call the 'Spring' feature. Very dynamic changing Delays are possible using this 'Disrupt' feature." 8) :phones:

https://youtu.be/PRsewHth7y4
Yo Leroy!

Not included in Explorer 6. No indication if it will be in Explorer 7. Difficult buying decision for regular upgrades. A departure from RP’s usually sales modus I think.

SHall1000 wrote: Wed Apr 28, 2021 8:34 pm Not included in Explorer 6. No indication if it will be in Explorer 7. Difficult buying decision for regular upgrades. A departure from RP’s usually sales modus I think.
Check the comments (Jon Neves) @ YouTube.

For some reason I can’t see comments on YouTube since I updated the ipad OS. Anyone else? Off topic I know.
@Lotuz2019 could you summarise his comments? Thanks.

Do I really need another delay?
I wonder what happens if I press this button...

As I understand it , its free if you buy Explorer 6 or upgrade to 6 now, but its not for those who already bought 6

popskull wrote: Wed Apr 28, 2021 9:43 pm As I understand it , its free if you buy Explorer 6 or upgrade to 6 now, but its not for those who already bought 6
Why? That’s crazy.

For $29 that's tough to say no to. The sphere/disruptor function is something new to me anyway. Just when I thought I had all the delays I needed.

simmo75 wrote: Wed Apr 28, 2021 10:06 pm
popskull wrote: Wed Apr 28, 2021 9:43 pm As I understand it , its free if you buy Explorer 6 or upgrade to 6 now, but its not for those who already bought 6
Why? That’s crazy.
Likely to annoy people, that’s for sure.

SHall1000 wrote: Wed Apr 28, 2021 10:20 pm
Why? That’s crazy.
I can confirm this...

simmo75 wrote: Wed Apr 28, 2021 10:27 pm
SHall1000 wrote: Wed Apr 28, 2021 10:20 pm
Why? That’s crazy.
I can confirm this...
Also confirming annoyance if this is true.

Annoyed
Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

My take. Chalk me up as NOT annoyed Explorer 6 owner and long-time fan of RP and ConcreteFX Jon. Rob and Jon are stand-up individuals and Rob does a stream every Thursday covering tips and tricks of the product line. He also personally answers support mail and is usually SUPER-accomodating in general throughout the time I have dealt with them. Ages. I think I can reach into my pocket and give them the 30 euro without hesitation for this cool little twist on a fav effect. It was mentioned that the plugin will be in Explorer 7 around Sept otherwise

snigelx wrote: Thu Apr 29, 2021 12:03 am My take. Chalk me up as NOT annoyed Explorer 6 owner and long-time fan of RP and ConcreteFX Jon. Rob and Jon are stand-up individuals and Rob does a stream every Thursday covering tips and tricks of the product line. He also personally answers support mail and is usually SUPER-accomodating in general throughout the time I have dealt with them. Ages. I think I can reach into my pocket and give them the 30 euro without hesitation for this cool little twist on a fav effect. It was mentioned that the plugin will be in Explorer 7 around Sept otherwise
Well done you!
I’d like it in Explorer 6 please.

simmo75 wrote: Thu Apr 29, 2021 1:47 am
snigelx wrote: Thu Apr 29, 2021 12:03 am My take.
Well done you!
I’d like it in Explorer 6 please.

Well done to Anyone who Understands the Reason to support a good company that does its damnedest to help musicians and frequently goes the extra mile.

Edit: If I am not mistaken,... for FREE, while holding a license to Explorer 6 (since the last quarter of 2019 iirc), I've received an entirely new synthesizer called Quad, a VST port of Vecto, a basically rebuilt and amazing Blade 2 and some significant updates like SBB 2 and Punch 2 received recently... pretty sure there was even more, like some Prisma additions... not incl the updated patch banks for various synths.
Last edited by snigelx on Thu Apr 29, 2021 3:42 am, edited 4 times in total.

Return to “Effects”