Audiority The British Tanks Collection - Vintage Distortion Pedal Plugins - VST2, VST3, AU, AAX

VST, AU, etc. plug-in Virtual Effects discussion
KVRAF
21271 posts since 12 Jul, 2003 from West Caprazumia

Post Sun Aug 01, 2021 6:14 am

Raksha wrote:
Tue Jul 13, 2021 6:05 am
No attention for this?
Not much from me really... generally speaking I love Audiority, but pedal emulations - and especially saturation/distortion - are usually not something to coax enough interest out of me to even just visit the product's pages (the same with SS amp-emulation to be frank but that's another story)...

KVRAF
8872 posts since 16 Aug, 2006

Post Sun Aug 01, 2021 7:55 am

I dig these. The Bluesmaster in particular is nice and dark in a way I like. The Guv'nor will also get some use. By the time I decided I liked those two, just made sense to get the full bundle. I own quite a few of the Audiority stomps and if I could have two wishes for Audiority stomps it would be 1) an Ultra HQ mode, and 2) a pedal board host of some kind where I could load these effects in a single environment for easy stacking, editing, and only having to run these through oversampling but one time. I imagine the latter would be a crap ton of work for a small company though.

KVRist
425 posts since 19 Oct, 2012

Post Mon Aug 02, 2021 10:32 am

Audiority wrote:
Sun Aug 01, 2021 12:10 am
SirKen wrote:
Sat Jul 31, 2021 5:34 pm
Is the Audiority website functioning? I have tried logging in on three different browsers and nothing goes through. I have also tried to use the password reset and the contact support options and everything seems to be broken. The support page is giving me "this field is required" error for all the fields even though I already have text entered on each of the fields.
The site is working and we are still getting support requests. If you are having issues, you can open a ticket by writing to support<at>audiority.com

Cheers,
Luca
Thank you for the prompt response, Luca. I have sent a support request to not flood this thread with my issues.

To get back on topic, these sound great in the videos. I am looking forward to purchasing them when I get my access back.

Return to “Effects”