PRODUCTS

[quote=gondii post_id=8206065 time=1631031665 user_id=449321]
and this is the month my vouchers are downgraded to $25 :ud:
[/quote]

YOU SHALL BUY MORE PLUGINS !

Still no M1 *sigh*
Aint gonna be buying a new release with no native version in 2021

Looks cool tho

Now that I've tried it, I can say that this won't replace any of my favorite lo-fi plugins but it will certainly join them in regular usage :tu:

foosnark wrote: Tue Sep 07, 2021 9:57 pm Now that I've tried it, I can say that this won't replace any of my favorite lo-fi plugins but it will certainly join them in regular usage :tu:
You mind sharing which are they?

Unfiltered Audio is one of my favourite plugin developers around these days. Had a quick play around this morning, it’s very fun and intuitive to dial in tasteful settings. Can definitely see myself pulling this up instead of my usual go-to which is SketchCassette.

It got me wondering, in 30 years time will producers be trying to emulate that ‘digital MP3 sound’ in the same way we chase the cassette sound these days? :hihi:
multi-platinum music producer / songwriter
https://www.takaperry.com

Just tried it. Absolutely flawless. I will probably buy it, but not at this price. After all, it's just an effect I use sometimes on a very short portion of some tracks, and my best offer is $95.99 (I own 44 Plugin Alliance products......). I just don't NEED it when I consider the price.
As far as I am concerned, that's the price I'd pay happily for a plugin I'd use every single day, such as a compressor, a reverb, an EQ...
Please don’t read the above post. It’s a stupid one. Simply pass.

kPere wrote: Tue Sep 07, 2021 10:23 pm
foosnark wrote: Tue Sep 07, 2021 9:57 pm Now that I've tried it, I can say that this won't replace any of my favorite lo-fi plugins but it will certainly join them in regular usage :tu:
You mind sharing which are they?
Audiothing: Speakers, Wires
Freakshow Industries: Mishby
Goodhertz: Lossy
Inphonik: PCM2612
Plogue: Chipcrusher
Wavesfactory: Cassette
XLN Audio RC-20 Retro Color

and now Lo-Fi-AF :)

My two personnal winners are iZotope Vinyl (for colour) and Thenatan's Vybz (for crushing etc...).
Please don’t read the above post. It’s a stupid one. Simply pass.

Interesting but not for 80 dollars. I just don’t have a use for it.
------------------------------------------
Gribs

Nevermind
Last edited by Agreed on Mon Mar 28, 2022 4:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Am I the only one finding it weird that UA keep coming out with new plugins which lack their modulation system? :?
"Preamps have literally one job: when you turn up the gain, it gets louder." Jamcat, talking about presmp-emulation plugins.

jens wrote: Wed Sep 08, 2021 6:53 am Am I the only one finding it weird that UA keep coming out with new plugins which lack their modulation system? :?
Most definitely not. I noticed and it’s kind of annoying, tbh. I’m guessing we’re not going to see them anymore.

jens wrote: Wed Sep 08, 2021 6:53 am Am I the only one finding it weird that UA keep coming out with new plugins which lack their modulation system? :?
*laughs in Bitwig* :lol:
multi-platinum music producer / songwriter
https://www.takaperry.com

$29 soon :)

It's also lacking TMT and M/S processing

Joking aside, $150 regular price for a sound shitizer is quite a bit steep.
But the market seems to be there, as there are competing products from other developers that are not so far off price wise.
Haven't demoed it (and probably never will), but i think i still have some shitty sounding plugins around to make my stuff sound crappy enough
Last edited by FapFilter on Wed Sep 08, 2021 1:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The GAS is always greener on the other side!

Return to “Effects”