Looping [Stutter] fx and Rooms VST's?

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Ah_Dziz wrote: Tue Sep 21, 2021 2:05 pm MReverb is solid, also cheap if you wait for a sale. MTurboReverb is also extremely capable.
That is what I am thinking. I need to narrows which room type in it will give me the desired effect and how to manipulate the different knobs to get it.

All the melda stuff has a very deep modulation and parameter linking system. you should be able to trigger any parameter change with any signal you want.

good luck,

JJ
Don't F**K with Mr. Zero.

I just tried the "Small Room" in MReverb with the default settings and it's very close. Any way to minimize the change in volume level when activating or bypassing the reverb fx please?

Also, I am not seeing a demo version option for Replicant?

I think that MReverb has auto gain compensation. Double check the manual. I dunno if replicant has a demo. Audio Damage only started doing demos with their most recent releases.
Don't F**K with Mr. Zero.

Thanks, I had tried emailing Melda but no response even though I had created an account with them.

Ah_Dziz wrote: Thu Sep 23, 2021 11:27 am I think that MReverb has auto gain compensation.
yes
afaik for all the bought ones
it's in the utility menu or what it is called (that interface!! [is driving me crazy]),
rightsided from the VU
along with the oversampling setting theres also an AGC switch

Nice thanks!, I intend on purchasing MReverb, I just wish that they would allow me try out all the other rooms first.

Hey guys, I purchased the license but I am not seeing how to save a modified setting in MReverb. Every time I open it the default setting is there for any of the Rooms so I have to manually adjust, how can I save my adjustment so whenever I open Mreverb it's there please?

Their support seems to be non-existant that is why I am asking here, anyone?

mikehende wrote: Fri Nov 05, 2021 6:35 pm Hey guys, I purchased the license but I am not seeing how to save a modified setting in MReverb. Every time I open it the default setting is there for any of the Rooms so I have to manually adjust, how can I save my adjustment so whenever I open Mreverb it's there please?

Their support seems to be non-existant that is why I am asking here, anyone?
Melda use 'Add' rather than the more common 'Save'

Find the information on the Preset Selector on page 31 of the manual.

https://www.meldaproduction.com/downloa ... Reverb.pdf
my other modular synth is a bugbrand

The pages are not numbered in your link and only section I am seeing on "Preset Selector" is this attached which does not have any info on "Add" as I am seeing?
Screen Shot 2021-11-08 at 9.21.09 AM.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

mikehende wrote: Fri Nov 05, 2021 6:35 pm Their support seems to be non-existant that is why I am asking here, anyone?
melda has a support forum right here with a bunch of regulars who like to help out. plus I've not found Melda to be unresponsive.

viewforum.php?f=138

their manuals could do with some work - I think the framework that vojtech has developed spits the text out from the software's own help pages, which can make them seem a bit impenetrable. plus they are generally pretty powerful plugins with a metric ton of options and a bunch of panels that have their own sub-preset systems. once you've dealt with one of them, they all work much the same way though.

what isn't mentioned in the manual is that you want the celebrity-squares icon in the top menu bar - which says Presets next to it. click this and a new panel (the preset selector that is mentioned on the 31st page of the manual*) will open up and as whyterabbyt says, this has 'add' buttons for both the folder tree and the individual presets. Replace to save over the top of an existing one.

* yeah, they're not numbered in the document but something like acrobat does show pagination. a search for "preset selector" would have taken you right there.

I will ask on that forum, thanks.

mikehende wrote: Mon Nov 08, 2021 2:23 pm The pages are not numbered in your link
they should be numbered in any decent PDF viewer.
and only section I am seeing on "Preset Selector" is this attached which does not have any info on "Add" as I am seeing?
That's not information on "Preset Selector" its information on "Presets Selector" with an S.

Which is a different thing.
my other modular synth is a bugbrand

Return to “Effects”