SSL Native X-EQ 2

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Ploki wrote: Tue Sep 21, 2021 8:56 am Pretty much every stock replacement EQ released in the last 4 years tho.
But they don´t have combined Algorithmix + SSL code! :tu:

lol i'm not sure if you're trying to be funny

I´m pretty sure they didn´t invent the wheel again, meaning they used Algorithmix code for X-EQ 2 also.

maat has repeatedly failed to answer what makes Algorithmix code any special

Demo only via gobbler? well... thanks but no thanks.

Ploki wrote: Tue Sep 21, 2021 9:38 am maat has repeatedly failed to answer what makes Algorithmix code any special
Probably because it´s not their code. :hihi:

Ploki wrote: Tue Sep 21, 2021 9:38 am maat has repeatedly failed to answer what makes Algorithmix code any special
Algorithmix Blue costs nearly a thousand to buy today. It's special because it's high end EQ. It's like asking what makes a Jaguar special even though they share parts with regular Ford vehicles.

http://www.algorithmix.com/en/classic_peq_blue.htm
Orion Platinum, Muzys 2

v1o wrote: Tue Sep 21, 2021 10:02 am Algorithmix Blue costs nearly a thousand to buy today. It's special because it's high end EQ. It's like asking what makes a Jaguar special even though they share parts with regular Ford vehicles.

http://www.algorithmix.com/en/classic_peq_blue.htm
Great analogy.
You can get a jaguar x-type for under a grand because it's just that - facelifted ford that breaks down like a motherf**ker, with absolutely no collectors value, and people aren't dumb enough to pay more for it despite the badge "Jaguar".

Why is it special? Because it costs 1000$. It might have been special in 1995 or whenever it was released.
I mean cmon, you can get a Weiss code clone for 149$ lol - a code from unit that cost 6000$ - how PREMIUM IS THAT

The Maat scam has been exposed repeatedly at various occasions and forums. Only fools would buy that overpriced crap.

Ploki wrote: Tue Sep 21, 2021 9:40 am Demo only via gobbler? well... thanks but no thanks.
No it’s not.

The licensing system is iLok, not gobbler.

simmo75 wrote: Tue Sep 21, 2021 11:40 am
Ploki wrote: Tue Sep 21, 2021 9:40 am Demo only via gobbler? well... thanks but no thanks.
No it’s not.

I know it is - but there's no way to create a trial via iLok

Ploki wrote: Tue Sep 21, 2021 12:07 pm
simmo75 wrote: Tue Sep 21, 2021 11:40 am
No it’s not.

I know it is - but there's no way to create a trial via iLok
That’s weird.
It’s a very good EQ if that helps :)

simmo75 wrote: Tue Sep 21, 2021 12:34 pm That’s weird.
It’s a very good EQ if that helps :)
:lol: thanks, i don't really doubt its good - i just wonder what it can do that one of many EQ's i already have can't do, considering i mostly use only FF and Voxengo

That´s odd, trial via ilok worked for me.

sonicpowa wrote: Tue Sep 21, 2021 1:22 pm
That´s odd, trial via ilok worked for me.
how? I can't find the trial code on the page and when i try to authorise it doesn't ask me if i want to create a trial license like it usually does with plugs

Return to “Effects”