VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

metalifuxx wrote: Sat Sep 18, 2021 6:15 pm Antares Filter/Delay
Loved that one!

DJErmac wrote: Mon Sep 20, 2021 3:58 am
Funkybot's Evil Twin wrote: Sun Sep 19, 2021 1:07 am Elemental Audio Neodynium:

Did all forms of dynamics processing by treating each volume range as it's own band. So you could expand the really quiet parts, gently compress the just quiet parts, slam the loud parts...it was bizarre and unique. I'd love to get my hands on it today.
This one was soooooo cool !! RND f*cked it up so bad when he closed the company, blaming the customers for not purchasing ”awesome” products ! :scared:
Oh yes! Still nothing like it.

I have it and it still works in Mojave…actually the Nichols’ version. The EA ones stopped working. :(

Kore (2)

gunark wrote: Fri Oct 01, 2021 8:29 pm The only right answer is Vaz Modular of course. Unless it’s Spektral Delay, which is also right.
Me too, still nothing like Vaz Modular, luckily still runs fine standalone or in Bitwig.

bugs wrote: Sat Oct 02, 2021 4:05 amKore (2)
+1

Spectral Monkeyage

LiveSlice

The "one" plugin turned into the million 🤣🤣

Rename it to what plugins do you wish could be ressurected
Don't trust those with words of weakness, they are the most aggressive

Michael L wrote: Sat Sep 18, 2021 5:40 am SpectrumWorx by Little Endian

SpectrumWorx by Little Endian.png
I miss this one immensely. It's a shame it was never particularly stable or I would just use the version I have.
Don't F**K with Mr. Zero.

briefcasemanx wrote: Sun Sep 19, 2021 8:38 am
Michael L wrote: Sun Sep 19, 2021 8:22 am
briefcasemanx wrote: Sun Sep 19, 2021 4:28 am What is the company that turned into Roger Nichols digital? I remember that was a huge shitshow at the time.
Elemental Audio
Okay, yeah I thought so when I saw that UI posted. They also had an EQ with an adjustable notch setting that would get rid of the frequency specified as well as harmonics.

Does anybody know if any EQs nowadays do that?
v1o wrote: Sun Sep 19, 2021 2:56 am
Looks cool. You don't get companies trying innovative approaches as much these days. Most compressors are trying to sound analogue.
Most were trying to sound analogue back then too. Just not being quite as good at it due to weaker CPUs at the time.
The bands in the Melda eqs have harmonics as an option. You can do up to 12 of them and decide how much space there is between them.
Don't F**K with Mr. Zero.

e@rs wrote: Sun Sep 19, 2021 6:40 pm
Aiynzahev wrote: Sat Sep 18, 2021 6:53 pm
e@rs wrote: Sat Sep 18, 2021 6:07 pmOhmicide.
They're back I believe https://www.ohmforce.com/plugins
They have a new site indeed, but that's it unfortunately: no plugin updates in years, small and even broken GUIs. And that Infinity wasn't exactly a success story, but apparently they learned nothing from their DAW fiasco...

BTW, congrats on your OSC win, cool tune! :phones:
It took forever for me to get it authorized, but the current beta seemed pretty stable on my machine. I haven’t installed it on my new machine, but at least I got something for my money. I think they’ll start working on it in earnest when they finally get the illustration of a cat in space just right.
Zerocrossing Media

4th Law of Robotics: When turning evil, display a red indicator light. ~[ ●_● ]~

nonstatic wrote: Mon Sep 20, 2021 8:05 am Marshall Electronics Time Modulator by Intelligent Devices - an obscure digital version of an obscure analog delay. Actually all the Intelligent Devices stuff had interesting ideas, they are the digital division of Marshall Electronics. They gave up on pro audio and do work in other fields now.
I seem to remember it had some absurdly high price, which is probably part of the reason it languished and died. I see this often enough to wonder why it still seems to happen. I know it seems like your baby took so much effort it should command a high price, and maybe it’s even amazing, but if there are other good alternatives on the market that cost 1/4 of what you are charging, you will be sad. I feel like Pulsar Lunar Module will go this route too. I love it, but no one really talks about it because of the ridiculously high price.
Zerocrossing Media

4th Law of Robotics: When turning evil, display a red indicator light. ~[ ●_● ]~

zerocrossing wrote: Sun Oct 03, 2021 3:25 pm It took forever for me to get it authorized, but the current beta seemed pretty stable on my machine. I haven’t installed it on my new machine, but at least I got something for my money. I think they’ll start working on it in earnest when they finally get the illustration of a cat in space just right.
You're talking about Infinity? What do you mean by 'authorized', what copy protection do they use on it?

(I honestly don't really care about delays at this point really, I own quite a few; I didn't pay too much attention to Infinity.)

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

It hasn’t been mentionned yet, but I miss this plugin so bad.
I used it in all my productions at the time, maybe the best ever.
Nothing can compare.
Please don’t read the above post. It’s a stupid one. Simply pass.

Return to “Effects”