The one plug-in I wish would be reborn

VST, AU, etc. plug-in Virtual Effects discussion
User avatar
KVRAF
11376 posts since 26 Jun, 2006 from San Francisco Bay Area

Post Sun Oct 03, 2021 9:04 am

NI’s Vokator
Audio Ease’s Nautilus Bundle
Audio Damage’s Dr. Device
Audio Damage’s Ronan
Zerocrossing Media

4th Law of Robotics: When turning evil, display a red indicator light. ~[ ●_● ]~

User avatar
KVRAF
1559 posts since 30 May, 2003 from Milan, Italy

Post Sun Oct 03, 2021 9:42 am

One, the title say ONE!!! :)

User avatar
NAD
KVRian
1323 posts since 28 Jan, 2004

Post Sun Oct 03, 2021 10:08 am

Does anybody remember ET-301 by arcDev?
Image

Still can't get quite the same sound with any other BBD...
Image

User avatar
KVRAF
6752 posts since 13 Nov, 2015 from Norway

Post Sun Oct 03, 2021 11:02 am

i do. one of my favorite delay plugins
EnergyXT3 - Reaper | Roland SH201 - Waldorf Rocket | SoundCloud - Bandcamp

User avatar
KVRian
884 posts since 14 Jul, 2018

Post Sun Oct 03, 2021 12:38 pm

hehe...looks like a hardware box i have sitting next by me (boss dm100)...

KVRist
496 posts since 15 Jul, 2003 from costa rica / oregon

Post Mon Oct 04, 2021 2:57 pm

yzcoruhT wrote:
Fri Sep 17, 2021 10:29 pm
Ugo Metallurgy

(Win64Bit, VST3, resizable, stereo in and stereo out)

Image
All Ugo. Reborn and updated and Mac support. That would be gold.
Rez was soooo good.
paz por esos mundos

KVRist
496 posts since 15 Jul, 2003 from costa rica / oregon

Post Mon Oct 04, 2021 3:13 pm

mumpcake wrote:
Wed Sep 22, 2021 3:12 pm
Image
Yes!
paz por esos mundos

User avatar
KVRAF

Topic Starter

3704 posts since 29 Jun, 2011 from USA

Post Tue Oct 05, 2021 9:29 am

Hermetech Mastering wrote:
Sun Oct 03, 2021 9:42 am
One, the title say ONE!!! :)
I’ll allow it!
Proceed.
Aiynzahev-sounds
Sound Designer - Soundsets for Repro, Diva, Virus TI, Nord Lead 4, Serum, DUNE2, Spire, and others

User avatar
KVRian
591 posts since 4 Jul, 2011 from UK

Post Thu Oct 07, 2021 6:40 am

Oatmeal by Fuzzpilz

Image

KVRist
128 posts since 19 Jun, 2021

Post Sat Oct 09, 2021 1:38 pm

It seems like freeware inevitably turns abandonware.
Last edited by attention ♥ on Thu Oct 21, 2021 3:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

KVRist
273 posts since 7 Sep, 2012

Post Sat Oct 09, 2021 5:02 pm

Xoxos Bong. Works still fine, apart from one odd bug. But only six individual outputs while having 8 modules. And hats/cymbals share the same module. Just fixing these would improve 8on9 nicely. I'd imagine some would also like to get a 64-bit version and GUI update, whatever that would be to still not satisfy everybody.

Rurik is unique dev, too bad things seemed to go sideways some times ago.

Image

User avatar
KVRAF
1699 posts since 25 Apr, 2009 from France

Post Sat Oct 09, 2021 5:07 pm

Pytchblend wrote:
Thu Oct 07, 2021 6:40 am
Oatmeal by Fuzzpilz

Image
Oh this one was great !!
It's 32 bit only is it ?
This post is supposed to be non-agressive. Now please give me a broad smile. :ud:

KVRAF
2070 posts since 15 Apr, 2004 from Capital City, UK

Post Sun Oct 10, 2021 1:26 am

subterfuge wrote:
Sat Oct 09, 2021 5:02 pm
Xoxos Bong. Works still fine, apart from one odd bug. But only six individual outputs while having 8 modules. And hats/cymbals share the same module. Just fixing these would improve 8on9 nicely. I'd imagine some would also like to get a 64-bit version and GUI update, whatever that would be to still not satisfy everybody.

Rurik is unique dev, too bad things seemed to go sideways some times ago.

Image
I really miss Rurik from this plugin world. I would pay good money to have mac version of Nature, the animal voice thing, the drum emulations, his FFT experiments..

I hope he returns at some point but I fear that won't happen.

KVRist
432 posts since 10 Jan, 2008

Post Mon Oct 11, 2021 2:07 pm

Another one of my missed plugins is this:

Image

I really liked this, and the dev is a great guy. I think he's still around, making music.
Plugins was not his main business, he did it for fun. Just found an old 2.0 version and it still works...

User avatar
KVRAF
2037 posts since 16 May, 2004 from Soviet Union

Post Tue Oct 12, 2021 9:33 am

kylie wrote:
Mon Oct 11, 2021 2:07 pm
Another one of my missed plugins is this:

Image

I really liked this, and the dev is a great guy. I think he's still around, making music.
Plugins was not his main business, he did it for fun. Just found an old 2.0 version and it still works...
Looks like UI made the same guy as for DiscoDSP )

Return to “Effects”