Flashback X4 looper ?

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I Recently got a flashback X4. When I record a line for the looper there is a 2 second or so delay at the end of the track. In other words it doesn't continuously loop that recording without a pause in between. I made sure the delay knobs are turned all the way off but still get this issue.
What am I doing wrong?
Thanks

You might be better off posting that in the “Hardware” or “Guitars” sub forum, this one is predominantly about software VSTs.

fese wrote: Mon Oct 18, 2021 11:54 am You might be better off posting that in the “Hardware” or “Guitars” sub forum, this one is predominantly about software VSTs.
How do I delete this thread so I can post in the correct form?

Sounds to me like it’s quantized in some way. Maybe MIDI clock? It should loop seamlessly.
Zerocrossing Media

4th Law of Robotics: When turning evil, display a red indicator light. ~[ ●_● ]~

Ben Guss wrote: Tue Oct 19, 2021 3:57 pm
fese wrote: Mon Oct 18, 2021 11:54 am You might be better off posting that in the “Hardware” or “Guitars” sub forum, this one is predominantly about software VSTs.
How do I delete this thread so I can post in the correct form?
You cannot delete threads, you can only edit them (e.g delete content and title) and lock them.

zerocrossing wrote: Tue Oct 19, 2021 4:52 pm Sounds to me like it’s quantized in some way. Maybe MIDI clock? It should loop seamlessly.
Any way to do a hard reset?

Return to “Effects”