IK Multimedia announces T-⁠RackS FAME Studio Reverb - Intro & special pricing available

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Very nice!

Love Sunset Studio Reverb and I could pre-order this but I want to try it first.
Hey @Peter - IK Multimedia, will the exclusive discount (plus the intro price) be available once the plugin can be downloaded for trying it?
Hope you release it soon!

the next group buy is finally looking interesting - new tape collection, sunset, fame, distressor, probably other stuff as well... i'll be patiently waiting :D
I don't know what to write here that won't be censored, as I can only speak in profanity.

Sunset and Distressor were in this one. Both are very good. I'll probably pass on this. How many reverbs does one need? I have Sunset, most of the CSR collection now, Logic's Space Designer and Chromaverb. I don't think lack of V-spaces is my problem at the moment.
“Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that."
-Martin Luther King Jr.

Bombadil wrote: Fri Nov 05, 2021 10:34 am Sunset and Distressor were in this one. Both are very good.
yes, but i have too much IK stuff to make it worthwhile to participate just to get sunset or distressor - i'd waste so many free entries :D
I don't know what to write here that won't be censored, as I can only speak in profanity.

Understood. My computer is now saturated with IK stuff. It concerns me a little, being more or less locked into a particular business paradigm, I say that unironically as a lifelong Mac user… :oops:
“Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that."
-Martin Luther King Jr.

Burillo wrote: Fri Nov 05, 2021 10:36 am
Bombadil wrote: Fri Nov 05, 2021 10:34 am Sunset and Distressor were in this one. Both are very good.
yes, but i have too much IK stuff to make it worthwhile to participate just to get sunset or distressor - i'd waste so many free entries :D
yep, luxury problem, it's what I have now, I still don't know what to get for the last 4 freebies, and I already have registered products I probably rarely use, like Sampletank or Mixbox. Worth it for Sunset Reverb, and surprisingly the Elektromagnetik Keys which I really like. And probably the Tapes, when I get an new, much more powerful computer :cry:

So what kind of timeframe are we looking at for release?
Days? Weeks? Months?
THIS MUSIC HAS BEEN MIXED TO BE PLAYED LOUD SO TURN IT UP

jamcat wrote: Fri Nov 05, 2021 7:59 pm So what kind of timeframe are we looking at for release?
Days? Weeks? Months?
IK's announcement said during November. So hopefully by the end of the month.

I am looking forward to demoing it.
You already did a good job on Sunset Sound Studio Reverbs.

Generally I would also love to see emulations of the consoles in these studios.
Last edited by Plugintester on Tue Nov 09, 2021 6:17 am, edited 1 time in total.

Plugintester wrote: Sun Nov 07, 2021 6:55 pm Generally I would also love to see emulations of the consoles in these studios.
:tu:
THIS MUSIC HAS BEEN MIXED TO BE PLAYED LOUD SO TURN IT UP

"Preamps have literally one job: when you turn up the gain, it gets louder." Jamcat, talking about presmp-emulation plugins.

What's next? RCA studio B in Nashville? Ocean Way? I'd love Abbey Road of course, but that might be a license too far. What other famous studios are out there still in business? I triple dog dare you to sample Headley Grange through the equipment that would have been in the Rolling Stones' Truck... That would be epic. or the house in France where the Stones did exile...

ShawnG wrote: Tue Nov 09, 2021 11:41 pm What's next? RCA studio B in Nashville? Ocean Way? I'd love Abbey Road of course, but that might be a license too far. What other famous studios are out there still in business? I triple dog dare you to sample Headley Grange through the equipment that would have been in the Rolling Stones' Truck... That would be epic. or the house in France where the Stones did exile...
Has anyone done the stairwell where "When the Levee Breaks" was recorded?

Uncle E wrote: Tue Nov 09, 2021 11:47 pm
ShawnG wrote: Tue Nov 09, 2021 11:41 pm What's next? RCA studio B in Nashville? Ocean Way? I'd love Abbey Road of course, but that might be a license too far. What other famous studios are out there still in business? I triple dog dare you to sample Headley Grange through the equipment that would have been in the Rolling Stones' Truck... That would be epic. or the house in France where the Stones did exile...
Has anyone done the stairwell where "When the Levee Breaks" was recorded?
Looking into it, it looks like Spitfire did a Kontakt drum library there with Roger Taylor of Queen no less. still is a cool idea for a reverb impulse library though.

Return to “Effects”