Fabfilter Volcano 3 Out now

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Volcano 3

Kinh wrote: Fri Nov 26, 2021 11:57 am Does everyone have v3 presets? I only got a v2 folder
Under the Options menu (bottom row in the item list when you click the main preset area) you have a Restore Factory Presets option. Does that work for you?
"Wisdom is wisdom, regardless of the idiot who said it." -an idiot

bmanic wrote: Fri Nov 26, 2021 1:04 pm
Kinh wrote: Fri Nov 26, 2021 11:57 am Does everyone have v3 presets? I only got a v2 folder
Under the Options menu (bottom row in the item list when you click the main preset area) you have a Restore Factory Presets option. Does that work for you?
it did. thanks

Ploki wrote: Thu Nov 25, 2021 6:37 pm
legendCNCD wrote: Thu Nov 25, 2021 5:31 pm I just was waiting for upgraded algos for the distortion/drive :( oh well
They are upgraded. They’re refined and sound better than in v2
Ok then I've gotten used to better ones :) (IMHO)
Soft Knees - Live 12, Diva, Omnisphere, Slate Digital VSX, TDR, Kush Audio, U-He, PA, Valhalla, Fuse, Pulsar, NI, OekSound etc. on Win11Pro R7950X & RME AiO Pro
https://www.youtube.com/@softknees/videos Music & Demoscene

Just an FYI in case anyone else experiences the same issue: I had no presets on Monterrey and the restore presets option did NOT work. This was for all my Fabfilter plugins. I found a post where someone said you had to go into your library/audio/presets folder and create a folder called Fabfilter. Once that happened, I did the restore presets thing on one Fabfilter plugin I had open already and it worked, but the presets reappeared automatically on the next launch for the others.

FabFilter emailed out notice on their Holiday Sale. I hadn't upgraded to Volcano 3, but the price was even better than the initial upgrade offer, so it was difficult to pass up. If you were holding out, log into your account to find the upgrade pricing.

:tu: Picked this up today. £42 for me. Happy with that

Volcano 3 is very good , but what will happen to micro and simplon ?
time for me to leave KVR.Bye bye ! 03/2022 :phones:

A preset that acts sort of like Disperser from Kilohearts.
XY1:
X: moves Fc of all 4 filters left or right
Y: spreads all 4 filters apart

Slider1: Peak of all 4 filters

you can additionally colour it by increasing / decreasing slope
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Very nice!
"Wisdom is wisdom, regardless of the idiot who said it." -an idiot

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IyzXl0urbDU

I thought it was a pretty cool tutorial from Dan, just sharing it for others

Thx for that. Pretty nice indeed. TBH I never considered the potential of the fact that volcano LFO's go to audio rates, gonna go try that out now. :)

Return to “Effects”