Bigrock 64Bit crashes Cubase

Official support for: artsacoustic.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Its crashing Cubase 8 64bit as well.... Such a shame. I bought it in January 2014... wish I had seen this post first, they had no problem taking my money.

I still have my real Russian made small stone, but have not used it in years.

SayersWeb wrote:Its crashing Cubase 8 64bit as well.... Such a shame.
Unfortunately.. yes... The good thing is that the built-in bitbridge of Cubase is working with the 32Bit version without problems. But after 2 or more years, it should not be such a big problem to fix this bugs.

4damind wrote:
SayersWeb wrote:Its crashing Cubase 8 64bit as well.... Such a shame.
Unfortunately.. yes... The good thing is that the built-in bitbridge of Cubase is working with the 32Bit version without problems. But after 2 or more years, it should not be such a big problem to fix this bugs.
Thank you for the info... I just tried to download the 32bit version using the link from the email from when I purchased Bigrock but it does not work. Will try emailing them to see if I can download the 32 bit version.

hmm this is pretty bad.. arts scoustic please answer, why are you having sales and promoting them if your stuff is not getting bug fixes?

hmm this is pretty bad.. arts scoustic please answer, why are you having sales and promoting them if your stuff is not getting bug fixes?
+100
My Recording Studio http://www.echopark.at

So it’s unusable in Cuba’s Pro 9.5 64. Just out of curiosity I tried Bigrock in GigPerformer 2.4.... it crashes GP without completing loading.

I want to move on, but this is the best sounding vintage phaser I’ve come across.

What a waste:(

cleverr1 wrote:So it’s unusable in Cuba’s Pro 9.5 64. Just out of curiosity I tried Bigrock in GigPerformer 2.4.... it crashes GP without completing loading.

I want to move on, but this is the best sounding vintage phaser I’ve come across.

What a waste:(
It's working with a BitBridge (64 Bit to 64Bit) this will place the plugin in it's own memory-space/thread. Anyway, after 5 years of silence, it's not a lie to say that ArtsAcoustic stopped their business with plugin development.

I don't have Bitbridge, but I've done the save 64 -64 bit with JBridge. So far so good.

Return to “Arts Acoustic”