Logic X support.

Official support for: artsacoustic.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi - I just purchased version 1.07 - congratulations on an amazing plugin - sounds just like my original small stone. Do you have any plans for Logic X support?

afewster wrote: Sun Mar 22, 2020 9:03 pm Hi - I just purchased version 1.07 - congratulations on an amazing plugin - sounds just like my original small stone. Do you have any plans for Logic X support?
If you can, I'd be trying to get a refund from your credit card company. ArtsAcoustic hasn't been active for many years and CL Series and BigRock are extremely buggy. The products shouldn't be sold at all anymore imho.

Edit: Maybe not such a good idea after all, see post below!
Last edited by fgimian on Wed Aug 12, 2020 3:58 am, edited 1 time in total.

I’d normally agree about filing a chargeback. One caveat: if you file a successful chargeback, it’s possible that the payment processor (digital river) can blacklist you as a customer. That’s what happened when I tried performing a chargeback on arts acoustic a couple years ago. I wasn’t able to purchase any u-he plugins as a result because they use the same payment processor and when it came time to check out the payment would error out. I called visa and they said they couldn’t see a reason for it to fail. They didn’t see any errors on their side. So as a test, I ended up canceling my dispute and coincidentally my ability to purchase using digital river suddenly resumed.

masterhiggins wrote: Wed Aug 12, 2020 2:41 am I’d normally agree about filing a chargeback. One caveat: if you file a successful chargeback, it’s possible that the payment processor (digital river) can blacklist you as a customer. That’s what happened when I tried performing a chargeback on arts acoustic a couple years ago. I wasn’t able to purchase any u-he plugins as a result because they use the same payment processor and when it came time to check out the payment would error out. I called visa and they said they couldn’t see a reason for it to fail. They didn’t see any errors on their side. So as a test, I ended up canceling my dispute and coincidentally my ability to purchase using digital river suddenly resumed.
Oh wow, hadn't even thought about that. Thanks for the info!

Waiting for native Apple Silicon support.:wheee:

Same here… will probably never happen :-(

Return to “Arts Acoustic”