ArtsAcoustic Reverb 1.5.0.4 released

Official support for: artsacoustic.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

AAR is saying my serial is invalid, but I know I'm copying the right code to my clipboard, the e-mail;code, now what?

mine's doing exactly the same thing. won't accept the pasted serial as valid. i'd uninstalled the previous version, etc...

kelldammit wrote:mine's doing exactly the same thing. won't accept the pasted serial as valid. i'd uninstalled the previous version, etc...
You are posting in the 1.5.0.4 thread - do you have the most recent version, 1.5.0.5 installed? Any hint, which configuration you are running? Windows? Mac? Host?
kind regards, timo

gah! sorry, my bad. it's the most current version (downloaded today).
it's the vst version on pc (vista32), host is reaper (3.04), and i suspect that's the problem...it seems to ignore anything from windows' clipboard...
though, strangely, 1.2x seemed to work fine, and had no issue with the copy/paste, even in reaper.

thanks for your attention!

kell
Feed the children! Preferably to starving wild animals.
--
Pooter | Software | Akai MPK-61 | Line 6 Helix | Dynaudio BM5A mk II

kelldammit wrote:gah! sorry, my bad. it's the most current version (downloaded today).
it's the vst version on pc (vista32), host is reaper (3.04), and i suspect that's the problem...it seems to ignore anything from windows' clipboard...
though, strangely, 1.2x seemed to work fine, and had no issue with the copy/paste, even in reaper.

thanks for your attention!

kell
Please make sure to use the new serial number which has been sent out on 21. July 2009.
Kind regards, alexander at artsacoustic.com

Return to “Arts Acoustic”