Free PDF with Kim Lajoie's blog articles - available now

How to do this, that and the other. Share, learn, teach. How did X do that? How can I sound like Y?
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Bump! Updated again with content up to end of 2010.

Happy New Year to all the music makers around!

- Mario

Bump! New update ready including all posts up to today.

- Mario

Love the blog! Great find! :D
No longer with IK. Here is my Website | Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Instagram

Just to add to the roar: Kim rocks!

Nice to get all of this in one place.

Thanks
-B
Berfab
So many plugins, so little time...

Thanks for this!

Cheers

Now These are great articles !!
I learn something I didn't know or I forgot about music production every time I read this blog.
Thank you !!

cheers

milo

mabian wrote:Hello,

I'm very pleased to release, with permission from the author, a PDF document that includes all posts published so far in Kim Lajoie's "Lifesigns from the studio" Internet blog (http://kimlajoie.wordpress.com).

Kim is a respectable member of this forum, known with username "Kim (esoundz)".

I consider his blog an amazing resource with plenty of technical (and not only) informations of absolute relevance about the art of music production and songwriting. I thought it would have been very useful having all these awesome informations available offline in the form of a searchable and indexed PDF document.

The document (around 170 pages currently) is downloadable here:

http://www.errepici.it/web/download/KLBD.asp

Kudos and thanks again to Kim for being so kind to allow free distribution of the document.
Please note that this is a completely unofficial private initiative.

I'll try to keep the document updated as Kim posts new articles in the blog.

EDIT: last update Feb, 27, 2011

Enjoy,
Mario
Thanks to you and Kim. You guys help make kvr even better than it already is.

Just updated again :)

Enjoy!

- Mario

Whooaa!! Thanks Kim and Mabian, fantastic read!!

A new update with four months of new posts is available :)

- Mario

Holy Cthulhu! I read Kims blog since a long time and I never knew that there is a PDF available! Thank you very much for putting this together mabian!

And thanks to Kim for the excellent articles of course!

Cheers
Dennis

Awesome tips!
BTW, someone needs to send the article on "Endless revisionism" to the people re-editing the Star Wars series ;)

Excellent! I have been compiling the articles myself in one big file and have printed most of it.
So many article of his blog are really valuable and insightful it's more than worth the effort to collect them for rereading.
The more I hang around at KVR the less music I make.

Just updated again; unless Kim posts again within next week, it should be complete for 2011 8)

Enjoy, and Happy Christmas to all!

Mario

mabian wrote:Just updated again; unless Kim posts again within next week, it should be complete for 2011 8)

Enjoy, and Happy Christmas to all!

Mario
Thanks!!

Return to “Production Techniques”