Mix Challenge - Gossip and Discussion

How to do this, that and the other. Share, learn, teach. How did X do that? How can I sound like Y?
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

mwaudioprod wrote:If it is maximum once every three months, I can live with it. My English is also very bad and I hate to write English texts with Google translator (it translates badly). I would very much welcome simple questions and pre-made answers. That would save me a lot of time. If the poll is not a big one, I'll be there.
Hi all,

Yes to the poll, and I agree with statement from mwaudioprod.
soundcloud.com/photonic-1

Oh, it will mostly be multiple choice for sure. Just the one or another "please explain" if there is a "no". You can answer in bullet points even - as long as we can get some suitable feedback out of it.

I think I might have found a suitable, light weight survey tool as well (last night in fact). I'll keep you updated on the status.
[ Mix Challenge ] | [ Studio Page / Twitter ] | [ KVRmarks (see: metering tools) ]

Compyfox wrote:Quick question to all participants...

If I'm able to code a suitable "Poll" for the Mix Challenge webpage, would you participate in answering questions ever so often? Would polls even be your thing?

To us, polls would mean gathering a quick "yes/no/fish" overview of possible future changes to the Mix Challenge, or general statistics gathering. But you don't have to be on Twitter/Facebook or we need a dedicated thread on KVR.

Feedback welcome - thanks in advance.
Yes!

Short off-Challenge related update:
The homepage got a slight update with a new campaign (see the orange bar in the middle of the launch page)
You can find that slight alteration here: http://www.mix-challenge.com

Reason for this update: there is currently a Survey (Questionnaire) about the Challenge running. This is important to us. Please give us honest feedback with as many information as possible. Especially on your negative answers (without that, there is no chance to improve things).

You can find the survey here: http://survey.mix-challenge.com/index.php/584964
Deadline: 15th March 2017
[ Mix Challenge ] | [ Studio Page / Twitter ] | [ KVRmarks (see: metering tools) ]

Return to “Production Techniques”