Trance gate with Sylenth1?

How to do this, that and the other. Share, learn, teach. How did X do that? How can I sound like Y?
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi guys i'm curious how you make trance gate like sounds in Sylenth1 - using step velocity ,arp,lfo - please share you favorite way or combination of getting this effect.Thanks

Mh... no idea. But, isn't that a bit of a tedious task, considering the lack of modulation options in Sylenth1, when you can just use this? http://www.kvraudio.com/product/a1trigg ... io/details
Last edited by chk071 on Tue Aug 15, 2017 7:44 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Just use the gate dial on the arp.

---
Last edited by Chapelle on Sat Oct 07, 2023 12:18 am, edited 1 time in total.

All the arp controls in Sylenth1 allow trancegate sound directly, in fact I love this synth for that only reason. Better read the manual :P
Blog ------------- YouTube channel
Tricky-Loops wrote: (...)someone like Armin van Buuren who claims to make a track in half an hour and all his songs sound somewhat boring(...)

I use step velocity too as best result for it but i saw it from default patches and yes i read manual before using the synth just want to see how other programmers do it - it will be lot more easy if there is direct option for such fx but it doesn't have - sometimes i use 2 square lfo to make similar fx but it's limited so arp section is with more options.Thanks.

Thank you

Return to “Production Techniques”