My Questions about making music

How to do this, that and the other. Share, learn, teach. How did X do that? How can I sound like Y?
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

deleted because it was typed wrong
Last edited by Heavenly Sounds on Thu Mar 26, 2020 8:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Heavenly Sounds Approved This.

And another thing about the different topics, I created those because people gave me hell that I dropped certain stuff in a wrong topic.
So I made a new post in the right topic.
So yeah, get yourself togheter.

Mozex wrote: Thu Mar 26, 2020 8:54 pm What is actually funny is that you all are not as creative as me it seems because I got so many topics revolving about me. Yeah I try to make a song each day, I am that creative yes. So I am sorry that its a bit too much for you all to take in.
:lol:

thecontrolcentre wrote: Thu Mar 26, 2020 8:57 pm
Mozex wrote: Thu Mar 26, 2020 8:54 pm What is actually funny is that you all are not as creative as me it seems because I got so many topics revolving about me. Yeah I try to make a song each day, I am that creative yes. So I am sorry that its a bit too much for you all to take in.
:lol:
:tu:

Have a good one! I'm out :tu:

Passing Bye wrote: Thu Mar 26, 2020 9:12 pm Have a good one! I'm out :tu:
:tu:

Passing Bye wrote: Thu Mar 26, 2020 9:12 pm Have a good one! I'm out :tu:
I do want to thank you for the suggested headphones, I bought them and they are very good for the price. Thank you again!

thecontrolcentre wrote: Tue Mar 24, 2020 9:21 pm
Mozex wrote: Tue Mar 24, 2020 9:11 pm You all do not seem to understand
When you finally stop feeling sorry for yourself I think you'll find its you who did not understand. Bye.
Yeah, I think a large attitude adjustment would go a long way towards getting more help.

Forgotten wrote: Fri Mar 27, 2020 3:37 pm
When you finally stop feeling sorry for yourself I think you'll find its you who did not understand. Bye.
Yeah, I think a large attitude adjustment would go a long way towards getting more help.
I think the same of some of you so we are equal in that! :tu:

Ps, I liked your post just for the hell of it. I am so happy right now that it does not really matter to me :)

Mozex wrote: Fri Mar 27, 2020 3:54 pm

Ps, I liked your post just for the hell of it. I am so happy right now that it does not really matter to me :)
It’s not the people answering your questions that need help from you though, so continue blaming everyone else and I bet you see the number of people responding to you dwindle...

Forgotten wrote: Fri Mar 27, 2020 4:23 pm
Mozex wrote: Fri Mar 27, 2020 3:54 pm

It’s not the people answering your questions that need help from you though, so continue blaming everyone else and I bet you see the number of people responding to you dwindle...
I am blaming partly myself but also partly others. If that deal does not work for you then you are the one that is actually blaming someone else :)

But what the hell. liked that post too!

Well I tried :shrug:

Yeah its all solely my fault, you people did nothing wrong right?

Mozex wrote: Fri Mar 27, 2020 5:07 pmwrong right?
Make up your mind, man.
"I was wondering if you'd like to try Magic Mushrooms"
"Oooh I dont know. Sounds a bit scary"
"It's not scary. You just lose a sense of who you are and all that sh!t"

I listened to every single advice. I became more humble about my music making and listened to you all. So yeah. I did my best and tried too :)
If that is not enough for you then thats your problem, I am sorry but I aint gonna suck your ass just because I need help man. You got the wrong man for that.

I actually improved my attitude ALOT already and still get a fallout because I did not like someone telling me that I do not even know how to start my DAW. You all did not think that was humiliating, except one person it seems who dared to say that out loud.
And his post got thumbed down because of that, just like ALL my posts.

Yes you are right. The fault lays COMPLETELY with me and NOBODY else!

Return to “Production Techniques”