AT&T and the blockage

Official support for: chineekong.com & kongaudio.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

A new customer told us that his ISP, AT&T, is blocking any access to our website. I'm interested in finding a bit more about whether it's just a local ban or universal ban across the US. If anyone sees this and uses AT&T, please see if you can visit our site and leave a response in this thread:

http://www.chineekong.com

Any response will be appreciated.

I'm on AT&T and cannot get your page to load.
Incomplete list of my gear: 1/8" audio input jack.

same here

:cry:

What about AT&T users outside of California? Anyone?

Can any of you also check my site (which can be used as a Kong Audio mirror site) to see if it is also blocked?

Just click on my sig below to check it out and please respond back here in this thread.

Thanks,
Alex

California AT&T user. I cannot access chineekong.com, but yes, Alex, I can get to your site.

I'm in Wisconsin on AT&T and cannot view your site as well.

On Firefox it gives me a Page Load Error
On IE "cannot display webpage" error
I read more than post = I listen more than I talk

Cordelia wrote:California AT&T user. I cannot access chineekong.com, but yes, Alex, I can get to your site.
Thanks Cordelia. It appears then that the domain is being blocked rather than the IP range. Very strange.

Came to this thread from this one: http://www.kvraudio.com/forum/viewtopic ... 85#3338385

I'm on AT&T DSL in southeastern Connecticut. I can't reach chineekong.com or sensomusic.com, but I can get to Alex's site from his sig. This would definitely appear to be an AT&T issue. Given that this post is a month later than the last one in this thread, and the problem still exists, I assume no progress has been made on a solution.

Using AT&T in Texas and can't get to chineekong.com either, or senso music for that matter.

Could some AT&T users give it another try? We believe the issue is solved.

I'm currently on an iphone with AT&T and I can access your websites.
You are currently reading my signature.

That sounds promising...thanks for the reply.

sosayweall wrote:A new customer told us that his ISP, AT&T, is blocking any access to our website. I'm interested in finding a bit more about whether it's just a local ban or universal ban across the US. If anyone sees this and uses AT&T, please see if you can visit our site and leave a response in this thread:

http://www.chineekong.com

Any response will be appreciated.
hey mates, i have att, no prob going to your site whatsoever.

perhaps he has a spyware infection, some of the crud out there can make it difficult to connect.

but anyways, no prob on this end, i don't know if that is helpful.

i'm running xp using a firefox browser if that's any help.

peace, and happy holidaze.

pjp
I wish my lawn was Emo, so it would cut itself...
My Music (updated link)
f**k CANCER

adj wrote:Can any of you also check my site (which can be used as a Kong Audio mirror site) to see if it is also blocked?

Just click on my sig below to check it out and please respond back here in this thread.

Thanks,
Alex
hey mate, again, no problem whatsoever.
cool graphics.
:tu:

i am on the east coast. it may just be a local phenomenon?

good luck, happy holidaze!

pjp
I wish my lawn was Emo, so it would cut itself...
My Music (updated link)
f**k CANCER

Return to “Kong Audio”