Carina or Weltmeister ? Can't decide

Official support for: precisionsound.net
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi

I need a good accordion library, but I don't know which one to choose. I don't care the price, so that the fact that Weltmeister is cheaper doesn't matter.
I just need a good one, I'm not an accordion player, I know absolutely nothing about accordion (Only that my grandmother loves polish music :D ), so I don't know the differences between the two models. I'm only doing movie scores ;)
I listened to the mp3 of the two library, and they sound good...
Which one should I take ?

Thanks.

David.

Ok, It seems you don't care, I won't buy products from a company that doesn't answer and give advices to their future customers questions....Goodbye.

Well, I don't think that the forum is intended for a company to answer inquiries so you better email them if you need a response. This is more of a user forum that allows users to give advice and such.

--th
I'm the stereo chancellor

Hello "tchoyy" I decided not to answer because I thought some of our customers would. I also thought that an opinion from a customer was more worth for you. But if you ask me/us/Precisionsound, well it's all about taste. Both accordions have the same level of detail the difference in programming is that the Carina can be controlled by key switch in Gigastudio. Listen to the demos and go for the one you like the best.

Lars

I have the weltmeister. The sounds are certainly nice, but I found that in my sampler player (Vsampler) that fast playing is not practical. There is too much natural "crescendo" at the start of many of the samples. This results in some notes not sounding, or barely sounding, during fast phrases. I made a switch to shift the global sample start offset to begin further into the sample for immediate response, but this lost some of the natural sound of the instrument.

Also there are no samples of the left hand bass and chord buttons.

I finally bought an actual used accordion.

The Carina has a faster natural response for staccato playing. May be worth mentioning...

Lars

Return to “Precisionsound”