Is it better to use 2CO.Com or Paypal for purchase?

Official support for: precisionsound.net
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I placed an order thru 2Checkout.com on the 9th (actually the 7th) and haven't gotten my download yet.

It should not take 3 days to get an order.

Who's at fault? Precision Sound or 2 Checkout?

have you contacted Precisionsound? The website lists info@precisionsound.net
Did your credit card get charged?

I have purchased a number of samplesets from precisionsound using 2checkout with no problems. So something is wrong. Download is immediate.

Reverend Rhythm wrote:have you contacted Precisionsound? The website lists info@precisionsound.net
Did your credit card get charged?
Yes.
Reverend Rhythm wrote: I have purchased a number of samplesets from precisionsound using 2checkout with no problems. So something is wrong. Download is immediate.
It wasn't for me. When I look up the order # I get this message
"Sorry, we could not find an order matching that order id and email address. Please try again."

What is strange is the newsletter comes thru, email from info@prec.... comes thru.

I'm sure the will take care of you. They have been around for quite a while. What about PMing them as well? I know I would be impatient.

Reverend Rhythm wrote:I'm sure the will take care of you. They have been around for quite a while. What about PMing them as well? I know I would be impatient.
I think the problem is for some stupid reason my ISP will block emails from purchases I've made from Europe. I had this problem when I bought EnergyXT. I usually avoid paying thru Paypal and use the other listed payment. It took me days to get EnergyXT and days to get this one.

I was wondering if going thru Paypal would avoid less problems.

I told you wrong. I went back and looked at my emails.

I used 2 Co for the order, but I used paypal to pay. I ended up with an email from 2 Co that had the order details, and an email from paypal that had the payment details.

So I didn't pay with 2 Co after all. Sorry.

I used 2CO with credit card payment - twice recently - and I was sent the info to download right away. Is it possible that PayPal on the PS checkout screen is handled manually, where PayPal through 2Checkout is perhaps automatic?

If you go to Order Status and click Forgot? it will prompt you for your e-mail address. If you put it in, you'll get back an e-mail with all of your order numbers. Did you get anything back after trying this?

I run Mozilla with NoScript, and found that plays havoc with e-commerce, so I have to make sure I turn it off or allow the site, or I get really quirky things sometimes.

Doug
Logic is a pretty flower that smells bad - Spock, in "I, Mudd"

For a good time click http://www.belindabedekovic.com/video_fl_en.htm

Did Precisionsound take care of you? I'd be surprised if they didn't - their support is top-notch. I don't care for 2CO too much as they are always skirting around the issue of not being an official "third party processor" (yet appearing to many to be exactly that) and aligning as an actual reseller of the product you buy using their system. They've been around a while but loopholes tend to close and credit card companies are notorious for being harsh about these things.

I personally prefer paypal just because when I use 2co, my bank charges me a fee (which shows up "sometime" later), whereas paypal's fees for currency exchange are upfront (before you finalize payment) and I don't have to pay anything additionally through the bank I use.

That really is my only reason for preference, since currency exchange fees are ridiculously high with the bank I use.

Return to “Precisionsound”