Studio One Namm Deal

Audio Plugin Hosts and other audio software applications discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

i own already S1, sincerely i don't use it very often... I do really love its interface,easyness and appealing interface; but still, i can't believe it lacks of such basic and enormous features like foldering... imho

Hmmmmm, not sure now.
Last edited by hibidy on Thu Jan 13, 2011 6:34 am, edited 1 time in total.

Will Presonus show S1 Pro (V.2.0) at 2011 Winter NAMM ?

I think that somewhere around 9 to 10 am PST it will have been announced.

hibidy wrote:Hmmmmm, not sure now.
C'mon. Go for the beer!! :lol:

heffus wrote:
hibidy wrote:Hmmmmm, not sure now.
C'mon. Go for the beer!! :lol:
Yeah, but I'm thinking both :nutter: After reading about this on some other threads I made the mistake of checking the comparisons and artist does offer quite a bit more than I thought it did.

I dunno, I really don't need anything else :cry:

after having spend some time with studio artist yesterday,i just bought the upgrade,as i was looking for a mastering app,this is just perfect for me

so im a happy man

EDIT:its gonna be interesting to see if/what presonus is going to announce on NAMM

S-N-S wrote:so im a happy man
Come on now... you know that's not the KVR way. :uhuhuh:

You are not allowed to be happy. You have to complain and whinge and whine about how you were 'conned' into buying Artist for $20.11. And then wax lyrical about how it's 2011 and there's still a host without 3rd party VST support and mastering suite. And then start shaking with nerd-rage, gritting your teeth and spitting as you insist you wouldn't even pick up a licence for free, even if it offered a huge upgrade discount. :P

fandango wrote:

You are not allowed to be happy. You have to complain and whinge and whine about how you were 'conned' into buying Artist for $20.11. And then wax lyrical about how it's 2011 and there's still a host without 3rd party VST support and mastering suite. And then start shaking with nerd-rage, gritting your teeth and spitting as you insist you wouldn't even pick up a licence for free, even if it offered a huge upgrade discount. :P
No, no, no! The KVR-way is whining about people whining. Just as you and I do right now. META-WHINERS OF THE WORLD UNITE, as Morrissey so well almost put it. :P

jensa wrote:
fandango wrote:

No, no, no! The KVR-way is whining about people whining. Just as I do right now. META-WHINERS OF THE WORLD UNITE, as Morrissey so well almost put it. :P
:x :hihi:

fandango wrote:

hehe ahhh yes i forgot :D

the truth is i would upgrade to pro just for the mastering suite alone,i really didnt care about not being able to use vsts,i got other hosts than can.

but i must say this is by far one of the best DAWS i have ever used,its just sooo easy and fast to work in

and love the way you can just drag n drop all(you can even export stuff that way,just drag it to a folder of your choice)

AWESOME

i know it is a big sin on KVR,but i have become a fanboi :love:

S-N-S wrote:i know it is a big sin on KVR,but i have become a fanboi :love:
That's a big risk you're taking. ;)

jensa wrote:
S-N-S wrote:i know it is a big sin on KVR,but i have become a fanboi :love:
That's a big risk you're taking. ;)

i know

Lawrence im on a win laptop right now if i wanna timestretch something in pro what keys do i need to use???

Anyone know where we get the kore player presets?
Amazon: why not use an alternative

S-N-S wrote: Lawrence im on a win laptop right now if i wanna timestretch something in pro what keys do i need to use???
use the toolbar icon [?] to turn on the (tool) info view
-> use alt on right event border to stretch, ctrl+alt to stretch by defining tempo.

Return to “Hosts & Applications (Sequencers, DAWs, Audio Editors, etc.)”