Propellerhead introduces Subcription

Audio Plugin Hosts and other audio software applications discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

SJ_Digriz wrote:
ghettosynth wrote:
SJ_Digriz wrote:
thejonsolo wrote:You can setup a $20 per month payment at Output via Paypal credit is what I meant to add.
Hmm .. that would be like 3 years to pay for complete bundle. Or is there some outrageous % credit rate on top of the base price.
Typically paypal credit does have a high interest rate. I don't know what output has setup with them, but I find it unlikely that it's zero, or even low, interest.
I went through the drill just because ...... it's 6 months no interest if balance is paid. Of course if you don't it's 1029810298019246657695-1972347934-92374e54% retroactive to you grandmothers birthday.
Not at there $20/month offer for their full bundle from what I read. It's $20/month for the full bundle OR six months interest free. Of course, that should be obvious that if you have to pay it off in six months that you're not going to get it for $20/month.

FYI, unless paypal has changed how it works, any vendor who takes paypal as payment will take paypal credit. You just check out with paypal and use your paypal credit as your payment source.

It's just a shitty credit card that you can use with anyone who takes paypal.

I don't see any option for $20 a month for the entire thing. Do you have a link?
I did use the paypal credit as the source. It only showed the 6 month option.
If you have to ask, you can't afford the answer

Return to “Hosts & Applications (Sequencers, DAWs, Audio Editors, etc.)”