Samplitude Pro X3 Suite sale $149.00 until Dec 20th

Audio Plugin Hosts and other audio software applications discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

VariKusBrainZ wrote:
THE INTRANCER wrote:. Magix Music Studio Generation 6 which was essentially a Logic
[/img]
Thats because it was licenced from emagic so wasnt a rip off but a lite version of logic
Well in reality, the real cut down version was called 'Logic Fun', and that came on magazine cover disks ;).

One question though...does Samplitude Pro support folder tracks ? Essentially a way to put your tracks into folders for track management ? I know that, this is one aspect that Reason 10 lacks and is crying out for.
KVR S1-Thread | The Intrancersonic-Design Source > Program Resource | Studio One Resource | Music Gallery | 2D / 3D Sci-fi Art | GUI Projects | Animations | Photography | Film Docs | 80's Cartoons | Games | Music Hardware |

THE INTRANCER wrote: Image
Criky...that's one over complicated gui for a daw :o

Yes>>>SamPX3 has folder tracks...but not in the mixer like, say Reaper.. YET!!Keep requesting Kaznet.. I have faith in you )))))

AUTO-ADMIN: Non-MP3, WAV, OGG, SoundCloud, YouTube, Vimeo, Twitter and Facebook links in this post have been protected automatically. Once the member reaches 5 posts the links will function as normal.
Hi all,

I recently bought the package from magix.com for $149.
Ehen i try to register my product on the website (my DAW is offline) i always get:

Wrong product registration number
Please check your entries again.

If necessary, use the product registration directly from within your MAGIX product.

Image (https://ibb.co/jjNsjm)

Now the support is offline during weekend and christmas of course. Anyone had same issue?
Also how to download the extra content for offline installation?

thnaks a lot
kind regards
DOF

---
Last edited by Chapelle on Sat Oct 07, 2023 12:31 am, edited 1 time in total.

This is the official reply I got from Magix help.. it is sort of similar to what Chapelle posted... Registation is a mess but doable.. just ;)
You also have to make separate accounts for each site... but you can use the same username/email and passwords for both
Also note that sometimes you will get the USA site or European, I can't remember exactly!!!!!
"2. Why does my registration not work?

There are two Magix Service Centers with independent logins on the website. All consumer products are registered in the Magix Service Center. The Pro Audio products Samplitude, Sequoia and Spectral Layers Pro 4 are registered in the Pro Audio Service Center.

Here is the direct link to the Magix Service Center:

https://www.magix.com/de/support/mein-service-center/

Here is the direct link to the Pro Audio Service Center:

https://www.magix.com/ap/mandants/servi ... e=products

When registering Samplitude, you must either state that you do not already have an account or provide your existing access data to the Pro Audio Service Center. You can easily use the same email address and password for both service centers."

As to extra content...
Both Soundforge, SpectralLayers and the iZotope Mastering & Repair Suite are separate downloads and links should have been included in your email of confirmation..
The extra Samplitude Suite content is accessed from within Samplitude's help menu..
I hope that helps.
Welcome to Sam's World... also it is worth registering on the Magix Samplitude forum... the moderator Kaznet is a very helpful guy... he also has an enormous amount of YouTube Sam_Tut vids, covering just about everything going back at least 10 years.
http://support2.magix.net/boards/samplitude/

AUTO-ADMIN: Non-MP3, WAV, OGG, SoundCloud, YouTube, Vimeo, Twitter and Facebook links in this post have been protected automatically. Once the member reaches 5 posts the links will function as normal.
Hi chapelle and toonertik,

thanks for your kind replies. I tried try your suggestions. Magix registration seems a mess.
Why can't Magix state this information in their registration e-amil. Strange ...

I was able to register on https://www.magix.com/ap/mandants/servi ... /index.php (https://www.magix.com/ap/mandants/servicecenter/index.php)?
- Samplitude Pro X3 Suite
- Spectral Layers

I was able to register on https://www.magix.com/us/support/my-service-center (https://www.magix.com/us/support/my-service-center)
- Sound Forge Pro 11.0

I was not able to register Izotope nor Melodyne Serials i received.
Maybe there is no need for? Or must i register on the respective manufactures Izotope and Celemony sites?

One more question: Where do i find the praised Independence and the 70GB instrument library ?

For the additional content I am afraid that i will not be able to access it
within the Samplitude menu as my DAW is not online.

kind regards
DOF

Independence is downloaded via the content installer built into samplitude. Might be a problem if your machine is not online. Although, the installers are retained. Probably, you could transfer it with some creativity.

AFAIK anyway, I didn’t actually install it. It’s there though, definitely.

the only way I know to download the 70Gb is through SamPro... but have a look around the Magic sites...
I can see it as a problem if you keep your DAW machine offline...
I am pretty sure that Melodyn is registered with them, I have not yet installed... Izotope is in the setup.. I think.. sorry to be a bit vague on this as I was installing a few things around the same time... It was not a problem but if your DAW is offline you will probably have to go through Izotope's site. Good luck )))
I have not downloaded the 70Gb... I'm in no hurry and intent to email after New Year about DVD... It was an option when ordering for a nominal fee of about £5... I think... Well worth it I reckon not to have to wait for 70Gb to trickle down the wires and also for backup copies of the suite.

toonertik wrote: I am pretty sure that Melodyn is registered with them, I have not yet installed... Izotope is in the setup.. I think.. sorry to be a bit vague on this...
Well, if you or anyone has definitive knowledge on this, please comment on it. I bought the package for Samplitude and Spectral Layers. I'll be selling off Sound Forge, Melodyne, and Izotope, as I already have them. So I want to be able to tell the buyers what to do! Thanks, anyone.

By the way, my experience is that the Izotope suite is installed via Sound Forge setup because it is locked only to Sound Forge. However, you still have to register the package on Izotope. And the plugins are 32-bit (which I believe Sound Forge Pro 11 is, too.) If I'm wrong about any of that, please let me know. I may have to wind up just giving the suite to the lucky listener who buys Sound Forge.

Hink wrote:
Coxy wrote:

In my experience customer services are at best inept, at worst don't give a shit. And that's replicated up the support chain. However I acknowledge the long standings like Kraz will offer their own opinion to the contrary.
I cant respond to the rest of your post Coxy as our needs are different but I could stick with any version from 11 pro on (or was it 10? Whichever finally gave us pre-roll) and still not use many of the features. But I will respond to this, sadly I agree 100% and the only saving grace is indeed kraz. I'm very good friends with Tim, he was always helpful but the truth is dont call the support line in the U.S. and expect to get someone who is even close to competent or professional. I have had to call only a couple of times including this month and was treated like I was disturbing the guy and got no help, he opened a ticket and I never got an answer. I emailed about it and got a response saying I had to open a new ticket because that one had been closed.

Imagine that, not even telling me they were closing the ticket, they just closed it and it was about their original deal offered here. If it wasn't for the extension I would have missed the deal and seeing how this was technically upgrading for me and I hadn't yet updated after a year of Pro X3 shows that I could have lived without it (in fact I still have yet to install prox3). It isn't just their pro end though, support for things like MEP is equally pathetic and I opened tickets years ago that never got answered. IMO Magix is a terrible company with a great product. With that said it's quite likely they have got the last penny from me they will ever see. I could go the rest of my years with what I have now and if it wasn't supported any longer I would find something else or just stick with FL and get an HD recorder for audio stuff.

I think the person I spoke with on the phone was a total embarrassment for Magix as basically a voice for the company. The fact this guy has a job but they let Tim go is beyond my understanding. Fortunately I love Samp as it is, I dont have much need for support and there is kraz and his videos (the forum is quite good as well which kraz now moderates, really smart and helpful users). I think the powers that be at Magix owe quite a few people huge apologies for they way they treat longstanding customers as well as new customers.

Dont get me wrong I still love Samp, but I really dislike Magix as a whole and think they are just pathetic jerks who rake in the money and laugh all the way to the bank at customers. Ignoring customer service tickets like has been done to me and many others is inexcusable on every level and while this applies to many companies it would be refreshing to see Magix rise above that. But they dont because the truth as I see it is the customers do not matter at all to them. Shameful
I am a Magix customer for years and, for example, Xara Designer is my vector software of choice, although I use both Adobe Illustrator and Corel Draw, for my professional work. I don't want to enter in details, but Xara is a piece of software that excels in some aspects over the latter two (usually considered as the third best vector program). I also used for years Movie Edit, Music Maker, Samplitude Music Studio and, occasionally, some other Magix software, and liked them very much. But last two years I was seriously considering to abandon their products as I've had it enough with a lot of things, but first of all, with their disrespect for customers regarding upgrades, or even lack of upgrades for some products (you have to buy each upgrade as a new product), upgrade irregularities (you never know if the new version will have all the functions of the older version, and whether they will work well like in previous version), difficulties to contact them (or they respond after so much time that you already discovered by yourself how to resolve the problem you had), instability of products and, probably, a general instability or carelessness of the company. However, the things started to change a bit, to improve or to show some signs of getting better during the last few months, so I upgraded all the products and, now, with this offer, I fully reentered the magic world of Magix. Let's see what will the future bring.

KeithAdv wrote:
toonertik wrote: I am pretty sure that Melodyn is registered with them, I have not yet installed... Izotope is in the setup.. I think.. sorry to be a bit vague on this...
Well, if you or anyone has definitive knowledge on this, please comment on it. I bought the package for Samplitude and Spectral Layers. I'll be selling off Sound Forge, Melodyne, and Izotope, as I already have them. So I want to be able to tell the buyers what to do! Thanks, anyone.
There should have been a Melodyne Essential serial with your confirmation email, but they did run out temporarily, so you might have to contact them if you were in that window.
KeithAdv wrote:By the way, my experience is that the Izotope suite is installed via Sound Forge setup because it is locked only to Sound Forge. However, you still have to register the package on Izotope. And the plugins are 32-bit (which I believe Sound Forge Pro 11 is, too.) If I'm wrong about any of that, please let me know. I may have to wind up just giving the suite to the lucky listener who buys Sound Forge.
The iZotope Repair & Mastering Suite has a separate installer, but will only work with Sound Forge Pro. It's not tied to your copy, but it will only be useful to someone with Sound Forge Pro.

telecharge wrote:There should have been a Melodyne Essential serial with your confirmation email, but they did run out temporarily, so you might have to contact them if you were in that window.
Thank you! I did get the serial, but the email was unclear about where to register. I already own Melodyne so I plan to sell this essential serial. I just want to do a better job than Magix of telling the buyer how to register it. I'm assuming they register it at Celemony but I'm not 100% sure in this case.

I am a Magix customer for years and, for example, Xara Designer is my vector software of choice, although I use both Adobe Illustrator and Corel Draw, for my professional work. I don't want to enter in details, but Xara is a piece of software that excels in some aspects over the latter two.
i use xara designer also even though i am more than proficient with illustrator. but illustrator is full of bloat these days so i will go to xara when speed is required as xara workflow is fast for me. the same way that i will go to FL studio to play and come up with ideas and sketches before going into samplitude for mixing etc...

Return to “Hosts & Applications (Sequencers, DAWs, Audio Editors, etc.)”