[PreSonus Studio One] Music | Design | Film | VFX Production Resource

Audio Plugin Hosts and other audio software applications discussion
Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Studio One Professional

Lazerlight wrote: Mon May 11, 2020 2:19 am Holy **it, i spent the past week looking for stuff on daws, google nd all that tedious b-locks, and gettin gear, no not that sorta gear :-P, gave up on that yonks ago haha... but wow...big thumbs up to this intrancer dude... I landed on page 1 of his thread..wondered wtf... kept on waitin.. so I waited... and like wow... then I kept on scrollin scrollin scrolling, 5 mins later I get to the bottom...lol. I don't know what your taking but wow, I need some.... never seen a thread like it....but man it's just awesome. Where did you learn all this ? where did you find so many programs...? If that's your design work, i think I need to go back to college to catch up lol... Also listened to your music soundcloud...and oh you made a few films and that's yours too... but anyway I just wanna say thanks, normally I find forums borin, but anyway, screw those that try n put you down as a few here seem to do...ye get *unts like at far ever ye go in life. You are multi-talented... so keep up the great work... times are shit...hope to see your credits in a hollywood movie some day.. ;-)
Hi Intrancer :lol:
Eyeball exchanging
Soul calibrating ..frequencies

Presonus and Studio One have been in lockdown since January with nothing to show, no updates, nothing, nada, ziltch...If you don't appreciate the massive amount of time and effort that has gone into this thread by myself, and have nothing further to contribute in a positive way.. then I would urge you to stay out it as Hink has suggested.

This thread goes way beyond any other thread, there are over 100 pages of additional Studio One information to search through, in addition to the huge amount of information and additional specifically designed asset content built specifically for Studio One specifically.

If you are here to learn something great, I will help you where I can but only if you are nice and respectful. But even if you're not you still benefit regardless by what I bring to this thread. It's not just a Studio One thread, it's far more than that... embrace what I can provide.. you might just learn something... many other people viewing this thread are and appreciating it, from recent comments over the past 15 pages of a few that were open to say so. Page one is already reaching around 800 times in which it's been edited, during it's life span...

But as with any other Studio One thread, anything that will become available in version 5.0 will be post here just as it always has. This thread is just as much about my own development and learning as it is about bringing enjoyment to others.

15 Years ago I brought together about 40 to 50 Propellerheads Reason Users, and networked them so they could all interact with one another vie live MSN Messaging, for several years before MS closed that down. It was great, and everyone had fun and learned something.

Just as Simon Cowell said in the past week, he doesn't have time for trolls...and neither do I. Life is too short..., and if you have an issue with me, go take a look in the mirror and ask yourself what you are doing to improve yourself and those you interact with... You can either dwell in your misfortunes of life, or get up and do something about it, I'll choose the latter every time... I've already had to pick myself up off the ground when people in my family died 22 years ago... and go through a huge amount of things that resulted from that which I don't want to go into. I don't want anyone's pity.. I just want people to respect what I do and benefit from it... just as many have....or post in whatever thread you want. Be an individual, don't be weak and follow others just to try, and fit in.

Studio One 5 and what ever other DAW is coming soon... there will be plenty about Studio One here whenever that lands. :-)

In the mean time, I am building worlds and gadgets in 3D worlds, and producing music as well... life is fun...and I don't have Covid19 thankfully.
KVR S1-Thread | The Intrancersonic-Design Source > Program Resource | Studio One Resource | Music Gallery | 2D / 3D Sci-fi Art | GUI Projects | Animations | Photography | Film Docs | 80's Cartoons | Games | Music Hardware |

lulz.....
You doth protest TOO much... :ud:

Aliens wrote: Mon May 11, 2020 9:35 pm It's clearly not a studio one thread, the clue is in the name - design, film, vfx resource and sad journal.
If it's not going to be locked, it should perhaps be moved from the Daw forum to 'Everything else' or 'off topic'.
Et tu, Brute?

Et_tu,_version.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

THE INTRANCER wrote: Mon May 11, 2020 10:34 pm...embrace what I can provide...
OMG. :scared:

gentleclockdivider wrote: Mon May 11, 2020 9:54 pm
Lazerlight wrote: Mon May 11, 2020 2:19 am Holy **it, i spent the past week looking for stuff on daws, google nd all that tedious b-locks, and gettin gear, no not that sorta gear :-P, gave up on that yonks ago haha... but wow...big thumbs up to this intrancer dude... I landed on page 1 of his thread..wondered wtf... kept on waitin.. so I waited... and like wow... then I kept on scrollin scrollin scrolling, 5 mins later I get to the bottom...lol. I don't know what your taking but wow, I need some.... never seen a thread like it....but man it's just awesome. Where did you learn all this ? where did you find so many programs...? If that's your design work, i think I need to go back to college to catch up lol... Also listened to your music soundcloud...and oh you made a few films and that's yours too... but anyway I just wanna say thanks, normally I find forums borin, but anyway, screw those that try n put you down as a few here seem to do...ye get *unts like at far ever ye go in life. You are multi-talented... so keep up the great work... times are shit...hope to see your credits in a hollywood movie some day.. ;-)
I assume that you noticed the wacky use/misuse of ellipsis (much akin to intrancer's posts) as well?

Sometimes 2,3,4 dots.
Sometimes immediately followed by a punctuation mark.
Sometimes followed by a space before resuming his ramblings, sometimes not.

It's a little too coincidental. (And it's really sad if they are indeed the same person).
Last edited by lessera on Tue May 12, 2020 12:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Of course it's the same person.
poor chap.

EnGee wrote: Mon May 11, 2020 11:40 pm
Et tu, Brute?
The only Caesar in this thread is a salad made with plenty of grated cheese. :hihi:

:hihi:

lessera wrote: Tue May 12, 2020 2:14 am
gentleclockdivider wrote: Mon May 11, 2020 9:54 pm
I assume that you noticed the wacky use/misuse of ellipsis (much akin to intrancer's posts) as well?

Sometimes 2,3,4 dots.
Sometimes immediately followed by a punctuation mark.
Sometimes followed by a space before resuming his ramblings, sometimes not.

It a little too coincidental. (And it's really sad if they are indeed the same person).
He is just dying for attention , but just can't comprehend that some of us don't want to see him performing the autofellatio act , then as usual he is playing the victim role
I lost my mother too when I was 14 , and my father 10 years later ( stuff like these scar you for life ) , I also have an art degree at the royal academie and draw on a daily basis , but you don't see me posting my stuff on a non-art forum .
Problem with intrancers is that he 's stuck in a a vanity loop , he needs to post his 3d stuff on a dedicated 3d site with seasoned users , not a forum like kvr audio .
, but then again he will always have issues with criticism , even when justified .
It's called narcissism
Eyeball exchanging
Soul calibrating ..frequencies

I dont usually do this but you folk were right about Lazerlight and THE INTRANCER....Lazerlight is perma ban, and because of the deception and the fact there is a new thread this one is over.
The highest form of knowledge is empathy, for it requires us to suspend our egos and live in another's world. It requires profound, purpose‐larger‐than‐the‐self kind of understanding.

Return to “Hosts & Applications (Sequencers, DAWs, Audio Editors, etc.)”