[PreSonus Studio One] Music | Design | Film | VFX Production Resource

Audio Plugin Hosts and other audio software applications discussion
Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Studio One Professional

I was hoping for chord track and MPE support...

chord track is cool.

-dw

chk071 wrote:True. As i mentioned earlier, 100 € would be alright, and maybe 149 for the Producer users.
jrrshop and you can get a middle ground at $127
Bitwig Certified Trainer

That's about 108 €, nice. :) Just gotta wait until next pay day then.

billcarroll wrote:
chk071 wrote:True. As i mentioned earlier, 100 € would be alright, and maybe 149 for the Producer users.
Presonus upgrades are removed now from JRRShop :)

Elektronisch wrote:
billcarroll wrote:
That will be due to the fact that they don't work and delete V3......see my earlier post.
X32 Desk, i9 PC, S49MK2, Studio One, BWS, Live 12. PUSH 3 SA, Osmose, Summit, Pro 3, Prophet8, Syntakt, Digitone, Drumlogue, OP1-F, Eurorack, TD27 Drums, Nord Drum3P, Guitars, Basses, Amps and of course lots of pedals!

Where do I find the S1 V4 installer?

dzilizzi wrote:OMG! Chord Track. I am in. I find Cubase so frustrating to work with, but it has chord track. So I keep trying to work with it.

I am happy now.
When I saw the chord track in the screencast, I thought god.. I don't need that, it reminds me of something else I seen recently... I don't have any issue's with creating and performing chords whilst playing...so will have to look again to see what other practical advantages it provides that I might have missed....

The advertising and self promoting in that video screencast though was god awful though... worst screencast I've seen from Presonus.
KVR S1-Thread | The Intrancersonic-Design Source > Program Resource | Studio One Resource | Music Gallery | 2D / 3D Sci-fi Art | GUI Projects | Animations | Photography | Film Docs | 80's Cartoons | Games | Music Hardware |

THE INTRANCER wrote:
The advertising and self promoting in that video screencast though was god awful though... worst screencast I've seen from Presonus.
As much as I love Studio One, that advertising was a tad sickly, plus they all had sticks up there b**ts or something lol. :oops:

Also very disappointed about no basic scoring features without Notion, seems they are going to milk Notion for all its worth before having the 2 programs merge into a super bad ass app. :tu:

alexpander wrote:Where do I find the S1 V4 installer?
In your account at presonus.com

If its an upgrade it wont wpork however, a brand new version may.
X32 Desk, i9 PC, S49MK2, Studio One, BWS, Live 12. PUSH 3 SA, Osmose, Summit, Pro 3, Prophet8, Syntakt, Digitone, Drumlogue, OP1-F, Eurorack, TD27 Drums, Nord Drum3P, Guitars, Basses, Amps and of course lots of pedals!

EvilDragon wrote:
resurrection wrote:They have midi editing
Without being able to record sysex from the MIDI input directly to a MIDI item (to the best of my knowledge), without 14-bit CC support, no MPE support... Oh and what about RPN/NRPN? Some might also want to have articulation mapping, it's nowhere to be found in S1.

That chord track is pretty great, though. Trounces the one in Cubase for sure.
Nothing of this is new. OK, maybe MPE. The point is, you know these things, but the guy I was responding to doesn't. And he wants NEW, like AI, folding space, and getting Ivanka Trump laid.

I could give a crap about the advertising either way, but the fact that the software updates don't work is a bit of a nightmare for them after talking it up so much. If you are going to talk big your really need to follow it up with delivering something that will actually run!

SLiC wrote:
Elektronisch wrote:
billcarroll wrote:
That will be due to the fact that they don't work and delete V3......see my earlier post.
Probably not the reason since you can still buy it from the PreSonus shop.
i9-10900K | 128GB DDR4 | RTX 3090 | Arturia AudioFuse/KeyLab mkII/SparkLE | PreSonus ATOM/ATOM SQ | Studio One | Reason | Bitwig Studio | Reaper | Renoise | FL Studio | ~900 VSTs | 300+ REs

Maybe Uncle E wants to prevent a support disaster for his shop. ;)

I am going to wait at least a month before upgrading. I don't need to be on the bleeding edge dealing with these issues. :idea:

Hey, i won't complain… the early adopters always make life easier for us common folks. :D

Return to “Hosts & Applications (Sequencers, DAWs, Audio Editors, etc.)”