Live 10 Lite is out

Audio Plugin Hosts and other audio software applications discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Just found out. Looking at my account it seems that previous Lite licences have been upgraded for free.

https://www.ableton.com/en/products/live-lite/
Image Image Image Image

Cool! Now let's see if my code works to activate it. :D

I'd say it should. It looks like any previous Lite version is being upgraded for free.
Image Image Image Image

You're right. Shows a Live Lite 10 license automagically in my account. :)

Yeah I was gonna post this yesterday I got the email Tuesday. Happily surprised I haven't used Ableton in awhile because the 8 track limitation but loved it when I did quick inspiration. I've since gotten really into Reaper and Waveform9.
Anyways the update and authorization went smooth and quick and took longer to activate my Eventide 2016 Reverb demo and new Synthmaster.

I reused an old serial from around 8 years back. Worked nicely :)

I have 2 license codes which I acquired when I bought my Focusright audio interfaces.... Ableton's flat ugly 2001 GUI, is still a huge turn off though... and isn't helped by it's weird workflow...
KVR S1-Thread | The Intrancersonic-Design Source > Program Resource | Studio One Resource | Music Gallery | 2D / 3D Sci-fi Art | GUI Projects | Animations | Photography | Film Docs | 80's Cartoons | Games | Music Hardware |

Nice. :tu: I thought they wouldn't be offering the Lite version of Live 10. (My old Focusrite provided license still worked fine.)

thanks for tip

Lite and Intro have the Complex Warp modes now.

Thanks, sprnva! Downloading now!

Strange,but it brings my old machine (intel i3 - 8GB ram - 240 SSD) to a standstill. If I click on anything it takes 10 seconds to update. And yet Live Lite 9 works very well. Any ideas anyone ?

dellboy wrote: Fri Oct 05, 2018 10:44 am Strange,but it brings my old machine (intel i3 - 8GB ram - 240 SSD) to a standstill. If I click on anything it takes 10 seconds to update. And yet Live Lite 9 works very well. Any ideas anyone ?
Try disabling HiDPI mode in settings.

dellboy wrote: Fri Oct 05, 2018 10:44 am Strange,but it brings my old machine (intel i3 - 8GB ram - 240 SSD) to a standstill. If I click on anything it takes 10 seconds to update. And yet Live Lite 9 works very well. Any ideas anyone ?
If you're on Windows, there have been some serious graphics issues with 10.0.3 affecting certain machines with 'older' graphics cards.

https://forum.ableton.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=231640

swatwork wrote: Fri Oct 05, 2018 11:07 am
If you're on Windows, there have been some serious graphics issues with 10.0.3 affecting certain machines with 'older' graphics cards.

https://forum.ableton.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=231640

Thanks for the link, that fixed it ! :)

Return to “Hosts & Applications (Sequencers, DAWs, Audio Editors, etc.)”