FL Studio 11 rewire in Ableton

Audio Plugin Hosts and other audio software applications discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I want to route Fruity Loops 11 to Ableton... how is this done? thanks

I actually want to link Pro Tools, FL Studio 11, and Ableton all together, because i want to use maxforlive's midi automations.

Ableton does not detect the FL Studio VST

Are you using the 64 bit version of FL (which would have the 64 bit plugin that you need for Ableton)? I think the plugin is the way to go if you can get it to work. FL rewire has never worked well for me, plus with the plugin it's one less project file to manage and the main advantage of Rewire (bidirectional transport sync) isn't supported by FL anyways.
Softsynth addict and electronic music enthusiast.
"Destruction is the work of an afternoon. Creation is the work of a lifetime."

Maybe you should try updating to the current version of FL Studio. That plugin is often bad enough during a plugin scan, failing a lot. I would think the old version would be way worse because it’s old.

the FL11 i have is 32bit... thats probably why ableton cant see its VST.... well, is there still a way to use rewire in ableton to connect FL?

oh, hmm

No, I'm 90% sure the bit...edness?? needs to match either way. Try with 64 bit FL. It has a built-in bit bridge in the plugin wrapper, so if you rely on 32 bit plugins it's not an issue.
Last edited by Greenstorm33 on Fri Oct 05, 2018 11:33 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Softsynth addict and electronic music enthusiast.
"Destruction is the work of an afternoon. Creation is the work of a lifetime."

word

i also want to connect pro tools to ableton

also to note, bridging seems to take a lot of cpu power

Return to “Hosts & Applications (Sequencers, DAWs, Audio Editors, etc.)”