Kontakt 6 is out (or actually, in)

Audio Plugin Hosts and other audio software applications discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I'm good with 5, honestly. I'm not super deep into making my own libaries, and Serum+Massive covers my wavetable bases.
Nobody, Ever wrote:I have enough plugins.

^^^ Agreed, I'm not particularly enthused by Kontakt 6 really, seems like an upgrade that was done simply because people were asking about it all the time, even though they added tons of new features through the lifecycle of v5.

Looking at Absynth I see a product that's abandoned though, and it's kinda sad, imagine Absynth MPE ready!

machinesworking wrote: Wed Oct 17, 2018 9:03 pm ^^^ Agreed, I'm not particularly enthused by Kontakt 6 really, seems like an upgrade that was done simply because people were asking about it all the time, even though they added tons of new features through the lifecycle of v5.

Looking at Absynth I see a product that's abandoned though, and it's kinda sad, imagine Absynth MPE ready!
Yes. Absolutely. Absynth 6, please. :hyper: And while we're at it, I wouldn't mind some expandability for the Komplete Kontrol app. I have plenty of controls on my keyboard, it'd be great to map the knobs to function similarly to the full Kontrol keyboards. I already have all your plugins, atleast let me use my existing keyboard. :P
Nobody, Ever wrote:I have enough plugins.

Yeah, an Absynth update would be really cool.

Is there anything in this version for end users, or all for library makers?
- dysamoria.com
my music @ SoundCloud

Jace-BeOS wrote: Wed Oct 17, 2018 9:59 pm Is there anything in this version for end users, or all for library makers?
some new fx
If you have to ask, you can't afford the answer

And wavetable oscillator (with a bit more bells and whistles than the one in Massive, there are way more phase wrapping modes available).

For me, Rounds, Kontour, Spark, Razor, Skanner XT, Prism, Replika, Replika XT, along with Reaktor 6 provide a solid set of tools for productions, I don't have the Komplete bundle. Shame there isn't a decent sampler from NI, you can buy separately yet though... ah well... Studio One 4 and Sample One XT & Impact XT, seems to have filled those areas.
KVR S1-Thread | The Intrancersonic-Design Source > Program Resource | Studio One Resource | Music Gallery | 2D / 3D Sci-fi Art | GUI Projects | Animations | Photography | Film Docs | 80's Cartoons | Games | Music Hardware |

Return to “Hosts & Applications (Sequencers, DAWs, Audio Editors, etc.)”